So who's going to Russia??

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yani migi berim?
You guys are so close it is a crime not to go. I went to Brazil 2014 and France 1998 and had some of the best time in my life. Nobody is forcing you to go and watch only TM games.
I am waiting for my tickets to Portugal and Spain game. This time, I will skip the first game as I can't really be away for more than 10 days.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I wanna go, but Russia is so freaking boring! Not to mention Iran's football! LOL!
BT You’re such a negative pompous and opinionated
character you hate CQ,
Iran, TM players, TM tactics, LVG and now saying Russia is boring
LooooL yeah ok everything and everyone is bad.

You remind me of that character in Galiver
‘Man midoonestam’ always miserable with
negative views. You need to get out more.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have to warn my Iranian Komrades about something you might not know about Russia, if you have never been there before. Be careful with their stairs because they are bad. When you go to a hotel or an appartment, wherever this is the set up. They make the dimensions all even and you are used to it but then on the last one, the dimension is different it is taller and bam, you get injured. A German friend of mine got injured she told me abut the the injury how she hurt her foot and I immediately replied stairs right? :)

If you live in Europe please go it is going to be tough for me and a long travel. @HB jan I get what you are saying about Bache Tehroom but I kind of understand where he is coming from, he is probably a frustrated fan. If I can't make it, I want all of my hamvatan's to cheer their hearts out and enjoy our Slava Russian women, na zdrovie everyone.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT You’re such a negative pompous and opinionated
character you hate CQ,
Iran, TM players, TM tactics, LVG and now saying Russia is boring
LooooL yeah ok everything and everyone is bad.

You remind me of that character in Galiver
‘Man midoonestam’ always miserable with
negative views. You need to get out more.
Have you been living under a rock all these years? How original of you!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I dont know. I'd love to go bc TM under CQ is really fun to watch, and it'll be CQ's last year as coach of TM + that juicy Iran-Spain match is hard to resist. But dont particularly like cold-blooded Russians tbh. + The travel costs between cities is expensive.
Im sure the quality of TM's games will be much better than WC 2006, and even 2014.

I say if you can afford to do it, then by all means do it. As a football fan, one should try to make it to at least one WC event while you are still young. Life is too short.
Gold. So true. Its a once in a lifetime experience every football fan should have. + One exciting Champions League match! Its flawless! :)

I had TST-5 ticket in 2006 Germany. Watched all irans games. Its not just the game. The whole worldcup atmosphere is crazy. Im definitly go for the first game.
Cant go for all 3. Its gonna be 3 diff cities and over 2 weeks. Cant go on a guy trip from wife and kids for two weeks.

Its gonna be a long weekend vacation. Thursday to monday :)
Niice, good choice for TST-5. Yeah I regret too that I didnt get more than 3 games. bc once ur there u might as well top teams' games too.

As for Iran game, why dont u go for Iran-Spain? Morroco koja, Spain team koja?! :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I had TST-5 ticket in 2006 Germany. Watched all irans games. Its not just the game. The whole worldcup atmosphere is crazy. Im definitly go for the first game.
Cant go for all 3. Its gonna be 3 diff cities and over 2 weeks. Cant go on a guy trip from wife and kids for two weeks.

Its gonna be a long weekend vacation. Thursday to monday :)
I was in Germany in 2006 but I just watched Iran v Mexico. If I can swing it I am going to see if I can make it to Slava Rassia. First of all I miss some family members and second of all Iran plus Russia plus World Cup, I can't lose! BTW I missed my College graduation because I had to catch a flight to Germany, from LAX, via Lufthanza. Behrouz C jan yes Russian fans can be Hooligans but still not as bad as the Turks, at least the World Cup is not in Turkey. Now the Turks, they are the master hooligans. :)