• The Libertarian Guy

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Ron Jeremy

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There is no way I am voting for Hillary. 8 years I started campaigning for Obama because I hated her Guts.

But Trump is an idiot too. (although and honest one) who might increase a chance of recession.

I am using this election as my opportunity to vote for either the greens or Libertarians. I like to see a debate between those two.

but assuming all is equal; Hillary should eke out a win;
you can not ignore the demographics!
Hillary will get 88-93% of black vote (depends how good of a job Obama does in turning them out.)
Hillary will get 70-80% of Hispanic Vote.
Hillary will get no more than 30% of White Man Vote (This will be 5% decline compared to Obama)
Hillary will probably get the same White Woman Vote as Obama did. maybe 1-2 points better.

when you add it all up. Trump can never get to 50% because neither Mccain nor Romney ever came close.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I take Trump over that cunt. It would be like a 4 year comedy show. Why not?

Those who think Trump is a warmonger are wrong. He's all talk. I think it'll be fun and disastrous at the same time :)
If it's about not voting for a warmonger, then people should not vote for Hillary. She has a clean track record as a war monger and I'm interested to know more about her e-mails about supporting IS with weapons. Like, we know the US did but it would be great to see it out too.

Trump would indeed be exciting times. LOL!

There is no way I am voting for Hillary. 8 years I started campaigning for Obama because I hated her Guts.

But Trump is an idiot too. (although and honest one) who might increase a chance of recession.

I am using this election as my opportunity to vote for either the greens or Libertarians. I like to see a debate between those two.

but assuming all is equal; Hillary should eke out a win;
you can not ignore the demographics!
Hillary will get 88-93% of black vote (depends how good of a job Obama does in turning them out.)
Hillary will get 70-80% of Hispanic Vote.
Hillary will get no more than 30% of White Man Vote (This will be 5% decline compared to Obama)
Hillary will probably get the same White Woman Vote as Obama did. maybe 1-2 points better.

when you add it all up. Trump can never get to 50% because neither Mccain nor Romney ever came close.
Well, it's about swing states and whether rust belt stays blue, isn't it? And yes, demographics in swing states are in her favor.
Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will make the difference in Pennsylvania, DC suburbs in Virginia and she should be fine with the rest.

Oct 18, 2010
one point is clear in this election.because of the 2 candidates and
their background very few people are 'voting for' any of the 2 but
rather most people are 'voting against' the one they dislike the most.
so it's a contest about who is hated most by american voters.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
around every election people get excited about Democrats possibly turning Arizona or Indian Blue and Republicans turning Pennsylvania or Wisconsin Red.

It never materializes. and the reason is pretty clear. not many poor people in America Vote.

the Turn out is low. the election is held on a Tuesday that is not ever a holiday. it is held on a day after Monday night football.

hence what happens is turn out is never quite anything above 50-55%. even when the country is falling apart in 2008 people did not turn out in huge numbers.

so then it just comes to a turn out operation. it used to be that republicans had a great turn out operation. however, with the obama coalition that all changed.

If i had to bet money. I would say Hillary wins. and then she loses in 4 years when the economy finally crashes once again. She will start some kind of new confrontation in some place. she might escalate Yemen.

might increase south china sea u.s presence even beyond obama. might (will) put new sanctions on iran.

will try to expand Nato once again.

If Trum wins, he will be impeached within a year. it is quite simple. he lies repeatedly; both parties hate him, they will impeach him and replace him with pence the republican establishment guy.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
She will escalate Syria before all of those.
She will then attack Iran.
She is going to be remembered as the most bloodthirsty US president of all time.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Talking about Trump: :D

[video=youtube;ElIi2a0UYYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElIi2a0UYYQ#t=246.648771[/video]

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am not normally one that gives credence to conspiracy theories.

but assuming Trump is a legitimate candidate the Olympics is a god-sent for him.

his poll numbers will bounce a bit. then September will come wikileaks will release some more Hillary e-mails.

people will find a few more ISIS or other connections in there. Trump will be aggressive in the first debate.
and he will be once again within two points.

It almost does not matter. even if trump wins he will be impeached within six month of taking office.
the guy is constantly lying and making things up. that is ground for impeachment. and both parties
will live with mike pence the ultra crazy conservative.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
I am not normally one that gives credence to conspiracy theories.

but assuming Trump is a legitimate candidate the Olympics is a god-sent for him.

his poll numbers will bounce a bit. then September will come wikileaks will release some more Hillary e-mails.

people will find a few more ISIS or other connections in there. Trump will be aggressive in the first debate.
and he will be once again within two points.

It almost does not matter. even if trump wins he will be impeached within six month of taking office.
the guy is constantly lying and making things up. that is ground for impeachment. and both parties
will live with mike pence the ultra crazy conservative.
Controversy doesn't stick to Trump.
He's a no stick pan.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I take Trump over that cunt. It would be like a 4 year comedy show. Why not?

Those who think Trump is a warmonger are wrong. He's all talk. I think it'll be fun and disastrous at the same time :)
He is going to pull out US dick from Middle East and put it in to China's ass

Ps. The most important is he is rich and he own golf courses, he doesn't need our money and is used to golf course culture, he is high class gentleman, his wife is going to be the most beautiful first lady after Jacky, enough to see that monkey ghetto transgender as first ladyman

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
first of all i can not vote, but honestly I wouldnt mind seeing Trump in charge just to see how badly he is going to fuck US and of course all the comedy he is going to bring, having said that, I really hope he doesnt get elected, as someone who lives in Canada, our economy is very much related to US economy, to be honest, world economy is linked to US economy, and for that reason, IF i could vote, 100% i would vote Clinton, yes Clinton is no saint, but comeon Trump is another level ....

out of curiosity, those wanting trump, can u tell me what is broken in America now, that needs fixing? when Trump says, Make America Great Again ... like Great to when Bush was in charge? what is the issue now? Unemployment? Economy ? what is wrong ?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
People voting for Trump are not voting for Trump! because if they were they would be Nuts.
Trump only cares about Trump. he has already proven that by his freaking Trump University and Trump Stakes.

People who vote for Trump like everybody election is voting are voting against something else.

in the past elections somebody wo did not like obama for various reason and they would choose Romney. or they did not republicans and they would choose obama.

but in this election Trump and Sanders were folks whom people voted for to vote against the Political establishment in America who are totally corrupt.

yes they are legally corrupt. they have passed laws such that they can legally take money from all sorts of interests.

and please don't downplay the Clinton's or Bush's corruption or for that matter the little congress men's corruption.

the only respectable things in this election in my book is either staying home or voting for the third party candidates.
especially if you are not in a swing state.

Oct 18, 2010
archie would have voted trump too.

[video=youtube;mhLdCaZAxEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLdCaZAxEY[/video]

May 9, 2004
ترامپ زن باز درجه یکه
به نظر میاد حتی به دختر خودش هم نظر داره
اگر رئیس جمهور امریکا شد اولین کاری که میکنه میره سر وقت انجلا میرکل و ترزا می
:drunk:

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Man coming back from a wonderful trip to lake Garda in Italy and being confronted with this shit is really annoying :)

As always, it doesnt mean shit who gets elected (and yes even selected). A US so called president is close to a nonfactor regarding foreign policy and even US economy. The corporates would never allow a single clown, a US president be it black, white, yellow, republican, green, liberal, democrat...to make a single decision that could cost them milliards of dollars and those who get elected know the corporates redline very well and act accordingly. The whole thing is as always a big show and i see people are still buying it. They represent themselves as this and that and people buy it. Humans are nothing but dumb sheeps all over the world and without exception but its more funny when those sheeps are americans, the so called exceptions, the so called leaders, the so called Nr. 1. When an idiot in iran still falls for the IR selection show then i dont care because its expected. Those are backward sheeps from a backward third world country but its funny to see the americans at least in this regard are not very different. :)

Man...if there is a god, he should bless the soul of a guy like HL Mencken for saying: This kind of democracy is a tool for inferior men to dominate the superior.