So, why is MasoudA banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Thanks to Pooya, we are not off-topic anymore :)

So back to the discussion:

Zob Ahan said:
Any beef with moderation should be taken up in the Q & A with Moderators forum. Stick to the topic at hand.
ZA jan, you're in my opinion one of the most valuable members of this forum. I won't let a post of you go by unread. I have tons and tons of respect for you which is why I'm very sorry to say "can't do" in this case. Q&A forum is a private forum while this topic is apparently of concern to many members. So the Q&A forum is not the proper venue for this discussion. You open a public topic in Q&A forum and then "rooy e cheshm".

Furthermore, why do we insist to bury and hide any criticism of the moderation and administration in some place that no one can see anyway? If Q&A is really about questions and answers, why isn't it viewable by all? Then everyone can learn from the wisdom expressed in there, and they'll get many of their answers from an archive of questions.

So I have to ask again for some clarification as to why Masoud was banned when he was insulted, with profanity and against forum rules, while those who insulted him are not punished in the same way? And as I said I'll keep asking this question until you ban me, the silver lining to which would be that I would save the time that I would no longer spend here.

Pooya said:
take a break guys, thread is closed for now.
If you mean take a break until you have time to discuss things among yourselves and reevaluate the situation, sure. But if you mean take a break as in calm down, then you're the one who should take a break, calm down, and apologize for violating forum rules by using profanity against a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.