Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I wanted to ask this question for long time. Is using drones allowed in Iran? I mean, we have been hearing all the latest gadgets are available in Iran before we can see them in US market, so i guess drones are available and if so, why people can't record videos of demonstrations, it will be also helpful to alarm people of a sudden attack of regime forces.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
mardom baayad concept 'khamenei, khomeini, khatami, shah, mossadegh, etc etc' ro too maghzeshoon bokoshan.
Mardom hanooz amadegiye zehni baraye in masaleh ro nadarand. Shoma biya hamin alan democracy bezar too Iran. Harjo marj o jang mishe beine goroohaye mokhtalef. These people only need a dictator on place.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
حدس من این می***باشد که در آیندهٔ نه چندان دور و شاید پس از آنکه خامنه***ای از این دنیا رفت ، سپاه با یک کودتا کشور را از حالت جمهوری خارج و اون را با یک نخست وزیر که با رای مجلس انتخاب میشود جایگزین خواهد جرد. به این ترتیب نه تنها هیچ***کسی رأی نخواهد داد بلکه دیگر رژیم دغدغه بعد از انتخابات رو از بین خواهد برد
The regime's whole arguments for the western countries, is that Iran is a democracy since there is a voting system. I don't think they will take it away.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys there are a lot of arguments that Sepah will take over or they will select a rahbar etc. The fact is that Sepah is stable under this regime. and this regime is based on Islam and the leader of such a regime cannot be anyone but a cleric. and no one but clerics can choose the "righteous leader" among themselves. Now, there may be a committee of clerics or there may be 1 person elected/selected as a leader. But I doubt we will see Sepah or any other organization interfering with the rahbar issue.

May 12, 2007
سالهای اول انقلاب کیانوری گفت امکان تعقیر این رژیم از داخل (کودتا یا هر جور) وجود نداره. بنی صدر مجاهدین و بقیه قبول نداشتند. حرفش تا امروز درست در امد

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Last edited:
I wanted to ask this question for long time. Is using drones allowed in Iran? I mean, we have been hearing all the latest gadgets are available in Iran before we can see them in US market, so i guess drones are available and if so, why people can't record videos of demonstrations, it will be also helpful to alarm people of a sudden attack of regime forces.
No. Sepah shuts them down very quickly. There have been cases. Also, drones are extremely expensive and very difficult to import in Iran. Some rich kids have them, but they don't dare fly them over crowds or sensitive areas because they will get arrested and have coke bottles shoved up their anus. Drones can be used for much much more destructive tasks than merely filming crowds. They're literally small bombers. A simple grenade dropped by a drone can be used to assassinate targets. ISIS does it all the time.

But doctors have an oath, don't they? Some kind of medical ethics that they need to follow, no mater who the patient is.
Can you go show up at some random brain surgeon's office and say "Hey, you're under oath. Start my operation now!".

See how that whole "oath" thing sounds when it comes to this picture's scenario?

It's not just that. He never comes off as a true and "well to do" person to me. Never. I also always wonder how some stuff seem to just "happen" for him when other scientists and researchers are struggling to get anything done in Iran. Maybe he should share his secret!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It's not just that. He never comes off as a true and "well to do" person to me. Never. I also always wonder how some stuff seem to just "happen" for him when other scientists and researchers are struggling to get anything done in Iran. Maybe he should share his secret!
Well, he is fucking good as a matter of fact. The best European neurosurgeons all had tutorship or whatever under him. Seriously, if you look at the top10 European neurosurgeons, all of them, one way or another, had something to do with him. He was kind of a revolutionary neurosurgeon.
It is what it is.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
But doctors have an oath, don't they? Some kind of medical ethics that they need to follow, no mater who the patient is.
so do presidents and would you rank nixon or clinton as someone that gave a rats ass about their vote.

emaam e jakesh ham goft hame naft o bargh e majaani migiran and he had the biggest oath as an Ayat e ollah...
yani neshane ee az allah e kesaafat.

how did his oath thingy go? well? mediocre? bullshit ?

everyone has a biological oath to only one person. Themselves.

the other oaths come in to cancel the biological oath and replace it with bullshit like religion, race and other crap

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
hala asan shahroodi ham saghat shod ...che farghi mikone mage?

10 ta dayoos e dige hast ke jaash beshoonan. hoze o masjed hamintori inaaro char dast o paa bozorgeshoon mikone mide biroon. albate ba zanoohaye zakhm and baasan (koon) haye bakhiye zadeh.

yek akhound e kesaafat nadidam ke aadam bashe.