SpaceX successfully launches Falcon Heavy! Mars here we come!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Finally something worth celebrating! Just incredible!

On Tuesday afternoon, a rocket the size of a 20-story building, containing 27 engines and a cherry-red Tesla Roadster as its payload, is slated to lift off from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. It will be the maiden flight of Space X’s Falcon Heavy, the most powerful rocket to launch in 45 years, since NASA’s Saturn V, which last flew in 1973.

[video=youtube;AI8_bM1VMv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8_bM1VMv4[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL they even sent a Tesla Roadster with a crash-dummy in it into space :)

This is so much better than anything else happening in the world!
Ya I read that and was surprised a friend of mine forwarded this video to me because he knows I love anything related with space. This is the best thing that happened in a long time. Oh and just FYI Nicola Tesla, was a Serb(not Russian my mistake) what a killer combo the two countries who did more for space exploration than any other nations. Even Americans and Russians logged in thousands of man hours in Russian space station Mir, (meaning peace). I say when it comes space exploration, the two should work together and hare the technology, in the name of science. BT, you are right it is Amazing scene seeing those side boosters simultaneously landing on their landing-zone without an inch of error! That is insane, one slight error and the whole thing would have been kaput. Thank you for this topic space, space exploration is a topic that we do not discuss too often here on ISP so I appreciate that. My favorite subject as a kid btw was Astronomy, history was a close second.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ya I read that and was surprised a friend of mine forwarded this video to me because he knows I love anything related with space. This is the best thing that happened in a long time. Oh and just FYI Nicola Tesla, was a Russian American, what a killer combo the two countries who did more for space exploration than any other nations. Even Americans and Russians logged in thousands of man hours in Russian space station Mir, (meaning peace). I say when it comes space exploration, the two should work together and hare the technology, in the name of science. BT, you are right it is Amazing scene seeing those side boosters simultaneously landing on their landing-zone without an inch of error! That is insane, one slight error and the whole thing would have been kaput. Thank you for this topic space, space exploration is a topic that we do not discuss too often here on ISP so I appreciate that. My favorite subject as a kid btw was Astronomy, history was a close second.
Hmmm, I thought he was from Serbia

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hmmm, I thought he was from Serbia
Looks like you are right, my bad the name sounded very much Russian but you are right Serbia not Russia. Still, if you understand Russian, you have a good background in Serbian because it is grammatically similar and was Slavic so I will take that. They had a good program on him on PBS recently, how his ideas are finally being implemented today. He certainly was ahead of his time.

Nov 29, 2002
This has got flat earthers even more excited.

Webbie on pfdc (damesh garm ,also a popstar and a film director, eftekhar mikonam behesh) is a flat earther who also doesn't believe in climate change, space landings, vaccinations, gun control and all the other usual Trump supporter things. He emphasises doing one's own research in all fields of science, medicine and politics.

He posted the following:

"If you guys believe Elon Musk, here is his latest rocket. You can clearly see that it is not going to space but actually coming back to earth. lol.. if you can't see this, then sorry. Go play with the ball, because you do deserve the lies they tell you. "

http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...-amp-quot-Flat-Earth-quot-Discussions/page186

[video=youtube;_oG1e-apthc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oG1e-apthc[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dr Strangesmoosh that explains it why PFDC is PFDC. He probably is one of those Eyeranians who wants to build the wall to keep all of those damn foreigners out of his country, probably not even born in the USA. Let me guess flat earth, climate change is bs, ya for sure he voted for Trump. It is all starting to make sense and anyone who thinks that the earth is flat or that climate change is BS, I am sorry to say this but you have rocks for brains.

Nov 29, 2002
Well it's starting to get surreal now because he is saying that the flight from Sydney to Santiago is a scam and doesn't exist. And then many people are "in on it"

I genuinely find it hard to fathom how it is possible to believe these things in 2018.

Go and read the thread (posted above) for shock value. There are similar threads about:

- Climate change being a lie
- Dinosaurs being <6000 years old ("soft bone" theory)
- Moon landing being faked
- Chemtrails controlling our minds and societies
- Donald Trump being the saviour of mankind

And many more besides.

May 9, 2004
اینهایی که میگن زمین مسطحه
ازشون سئوال کنید
با این حساب خورشید با ید خیلی نزدیک به زمین باشه یعنی کمتر از 100 تا 150 کیلومتر !!ا
همچنین می بایستی خورشید خیلی کوچکتر از مثلا کشور فرانسه باشه
ببینید چه جواب میدهند