Spain's coach sacked

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I think that's a hard judgement, personally didn't know of him before but if he did National Team then he put in some hard time without excessive glory.
Announcement timing was odd, think federation could have let it go; there's no betraying. I would simply had asked him to put out a statement and regret possibly bad timing and get on with biz..
Now if the team fails federation head may be found at fault. Think that fellow acted more wrecklessly.

this just about defines what is wrong with football these days. fucking people selling their identity, integrity etc for money

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
this just about defines what is wrong with football these days. fucking people selling their identity, integrity etc for money
Exactly. What a fucking professional loser. Deserves to be canned. Wait you mother fucker till the end of the cup. You won't die and Madrid will still take you. If not you still have your contract extension. What a POS

Exactly. What a fucking professional loser. Deserves to be canned. Wait you mother fucker till the end of the cup. You won't die and Madrid will still take you. If not you still have your contract extension. What a POS
Bad Manager and no matter how you look at it what Spanish FA did was absolutely wrong. First, they lost 2 Million from Madrid pocket, second, they could avoid this for the sake of the nation. I think Rubiales took this personally.

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
With Pique being injured too maybe we actually have a chance of getting a draw against Spain. :)
We had 0 chance before and now we have 1% chance. The one percent is if the Spain team starts a brawl or something comparably stupid happens.

Don't forget we are also missing Jalal and Ezatollahi. We also have Shojaei making decisions in the middle of the field. If we pull off a result it would be a literal, and I mean literal MIRACLE.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Hello all after a long time.
The firing may have a Catalonia factor. After the fiasco, Catalan players were feared not to play with heart. It was already an issue their coach kept denying, and then again he accepted to go to Madrid. What an idiot. Good for us. Now our hopes are hinged on Azmoon and hope that playing at home stadium will give him an edge.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
The firing may have a Catalonia factor. After the fiasco, Catalan players were feared not to play with heart. It was already an issue their coach kept denying, and then again he accepted to go to Madrid. What an idiot. Good for us. Now our hopes are hinged on Azmoon and hope that playing at home stadium will give him an edge.
bah bah bah!!! welcome back!!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We had 0 chance before and now we have 1% chance. The one percent is if the Spain team starts a brawl or something comparably stupid happens.

Don't forget we are also missing Jalal and Ezatollahi. We also have Shojaei making decisions in the middle of the field. If we pull off a result it would be a literal, and I mean literal MIRACLE.
Now I think you are being very pessimistic. :p

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bah baaah....welcome back mashtnaghi jan! Long time no see. Mage inke WC shoma ra inja bekeshoone.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Frankly, I totally give a huge and pulpy dump about that, fuck Spain. Though, as long as this would be beneficial for TeamMeli, I love it!
By the way, is Diego Da Silva Costa the younger half cousin of Fernando Hierro?