Still Looking For Paradise?

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Still Looking For Paradise?

Maldives - absolutely gorgeous and the most beautiful place on earth.

Double chain of twenty-six atolls…
The Republic of Maldives, or simply the Maldives, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean. It consists of approximately 1,190 coral islands grouped in a double chain of 26 atolls, along the north-south direction, spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometers, making this one of the most disparate countries in the world.
The atolls are composed of live coral reefs and sand bars, situated atop a submarine ridge 960 kilometers long that rises abruptly from the depths of the Indian Ocean and runs from north to south.
Crystal clear waters, beautiful white sand beaches, swaying palm trees and fabulous dive sites – that’s why the Maldives, is known for being one of the best tropical holiday destinations in the world.
...and no need to climb ;)

With an average ground level of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level, it is the lowest country on the planet. It is also the country with the lowest highest point in the world, at 2.3 metres (7 ft 7 in). More than 80 per cent of the country's land, composed of coral islands scattered over an area about 850 km across the equator, is less than one metre above sea level.
Summer never ends ...
The Indian Ocean has a great effect on the climate of the country by acting as a heat buffer, absorbing, storing, and slowly releasing the tropical heat. The temperature of Maldives ranges between 24 °C (75 °F) and 33 °C (91 °F) throughout the year. Although the humidity is relatively high, the constant cool sea breezes keep the air moving and the heat mitigated.
Crystal clear waters and azure blue lagoons...
Resorts in the Maldives
Each resort in the Maldives is housed on a separate island by itself and offers an exotic blend of modern luxury and isolated serenity.
Sunny, unique and unspoiled ...

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's indeed a very beautiful place, but usually receives fair-to-poor reviews by tourists because of the locals. The latest episode has been the Swiss couple who got charged for an insulting/comical wedding ceremony by the locals and made the video of this embarrassment available on youtube.

Previous to that, I had read some negative reviews on Trip Advisor where people were complaining of the local culture.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
it is nice , but where can you do bike riding or horse back riding . in nite time har tarfo negah bekoni oghyanoose .

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
It's indeed a very beautiful place, but usually receives fair-to-poor reviews by tourists because of the locals. The latest episode has been the Swiss couple who got charged for an insulting/comical wedding ceremony by the locals and made the video of this embarrassment available on youtube.

Previous to that, I had read some negative reviews on Trip Advisor where people were complaining of the local culture.
I just watched that video. How stupid could that Swiss couple be to let them do it?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I just watched that video. How stupid could that Swiss couple be to let them do it?
Well, there's a lot of naive people like that in this world, but it doesn't mean they should be taken advantage of on their honeymoon trip to an expensive destination.

Tourism is Maldive's only life-support. The entire nation needs to be very careful about their conduct.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
it is absolutly beautiful , but where are the " Hoori s " nakone mesl hoori haaye behesht mosalmoonaa sooraakh nadaaran , HAHAHAHA

I think where I'm living is a paradise too , but in Hoori point of view ...Presidentesh 5 taa zan Shar'ei daare , taaze doos-dokhtaresh 22omin bachasho zaae'id hamin chan vaght pish , ratio between men and wemen is 7 to 1 and all k*s you see you'll get it, quick quick

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I think with that ratio, it's all the "k*r" that you'll see that is going to get YOU!(quick quick!).

Hala where do you live?
HAHAHAHA a good one Daadaash , but it may be right because here in Cape town you barely find an straight man,all are gay except me :D, it's the heaven for gay guys also.. :D

in SA for every 7 woman is 1 man exist just to perform , quick.. quick...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
affri jan, i didn't say for myself ,it was just a question just in case if you want to do bike riding then where to go .
any way next question if i have george forman barbeque grill can i do barbeque or no .other that that whatelse can we do .
i will probably take nap in there .

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
HAHAHAHA a good one Daadaash , but it may be right because here in Cape town you barely find an straight man,all are gay except me :D, it's the heaven for gay guys also.. :D

in SA for every 7 woman is 1 man exist just to perform , quick.. quick...
yeah but there are a lot of people who have aids in South Africa. So you got to be careful which women you do ... Good luck. LOL

That is beautiful, thank you for the pictures SirAlex Jan....

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
yeah but there are a lot of people who have aids in South Africa. So you got to be careful which women you do ... Good luck. LOL

Ghaanoon daadaashet ine ke, kolaaheto khodet bezaar saresh ghabl az in ke kolaah saret bezaaran LOOOOLLL, amoo Matrix farghi nemikone SA baashe yaa jaaye dige , hame jaa baayad pooshidesh