Stock/commodities Discussion

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Lufthansa just got a $10 Billion check from the German government. This is why it's important to be invested in these large iconic companies (not as a single stock, but in the form of ETFs). They always win no matter what. Any liberal "Occupy Wall-Street" idiot who tries to oppose the capital forces will only get squashed.

Nov 10, 2002
Lufthansa just got a $10 Billion check from the German government. This is why it's important to be invested in these large iconic companies (not as a single stock, but in the form of ETFs). They always win no matter what. Any liberal "Occupy Wall-Street" idiot who tries to oppose the capital forces will only get squashed.
I think even prior to this, the government owned a big portion of Lufthansa now they have a bigger chunk :)

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I think even prior to this, the government owned a big portion of Lufthansa now they have a bigger chunk :)
No they only have about 25% (on paper), but the reality is companies like Lufthansa, Air Canada, British Airways and banks like RBC, TD and such are 100% tax-payer backed companies that will never be allowed to fail. That means, the profits are for the shareholders, but the financial troubles and debts are ultimately covered by poor tax payers :) It's a monopoly and completely immoral to true capitalism, but fuck it, just own them!

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
the july earnings reports will be key.
that's when the full impact of covid-19 will be reflected in the earnings.
July earnings will most likely be shit for many symbols, but that has already been priced in. Anything better than 'terrible' will cause the market to rise. $6 Trillion additional liquidity being injected into the market is no joke. This market is ready for another decade-long rally in my opinion.

Hooshmand

National Team Player
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I would like to invest in stock market for the first time, which are the best Websites? any UK based ones?
Is it the right time to buy shares right now or should i wait?
which airlines and Cruise ships are the best to invest in? I've heard American Airlines has gone up by 40% in the last few days.