Stock/commodities Discussion

Playboy

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2010
and now the powers to be are getting involved.
they never get involved if average trader loses money :eek:

Yellen ‘Monitoring’ GameStop Market Activity, White House Says

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and the Biden administration’s economic team are watching stock market activity around GameStop Corp.and other heavily shorted companies, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said.

“Our team is of course -- our economic team including Secretary Yellen and others -- are monitoring the situation,” Psaki told reporters at the White House on Wednesday. She called the unusual trades in the video-game retailer “a good reminder, though, that the stock market isn’t the only measure of the health of our economy.”

A Treasury Department spokesperson declined to comment.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...onitoring-gamestop-market-activity-psaki-says

as soon as the regime goons threaten to 'start investigating' all the
high flyers start to nose dive.
traders are reporting they are unable to make buys on gme,amc,nok.
stop the steal :cool:

Jan 26, 2006
I hope those of you who entered KOSS earlier this week, pulled out before today
The problem is that all these 15 year old nerds were using the same platform for this (Robinhood) and when it restricted buying some of these tickers today (GME, AMC, KOSS etc...), all of these short-squeezing stocks just plummeted.

But as soon as they figured out how to use another website, they rebounded again lol

So in conclusion, all these spotty dweebs are about to ride KOSS again.

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Jokes aside, has anyone here used a KOSS?
Yeah, I try to use KOSS as much as I can! one KOSS a day, keeps the Dr. Away ! lol

vali jedi, yeah, I actually have used their headphones, IMO they are just avg. good for going to gym or places you dont care so much if they get damaged and stuff.