Stock/commodities Discussion

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes, you're off-topic, good you know that, Green what?

Are you the ISP's new and own greta thunberg now?
We're spending millions of dollars and extreme amount of energy on stupid nonsence like, military expenses, politics, sport, Big Brother Live on iTunes, inauguration of jerkoffs as our presidents, bull shit here, bull crap there.......
Now all of the sudden some hAjies waving the Red fana opposing the cryptocurrencies and the costs of mining them up!?
hAji fella, have a tumbler of good, old, smoky whiskey (please skip the rocks) and think Green NOT, giddy up bruw...yeah!
تو که ایرلندی ایتالیایی هستی حالیت نمیشه, بده اون پسر عموت واست ترجمه کنه: به تو چه؟ به تو چه ربطی داره وقتی دو نفر هم دو تا چیز متغایر با نظریات کیریه تو مینویسن؟

Jan 26, 2006
What's up hAji, whats meaning of this?
Is it time to ruin this thread too with a loada fuss about rich and poor, funds or soul?
OK, your message went through, money means nothing for ya.... OK ... Okay...got it all!
Please stop taking your leak or dump on this tread, I still read this thread and I love cash it up more, I actually find some good lead on stockmarket here.
Why dont you write your philosifical thoughts on funds here > Happening now....
At the end of the day, your username is a mockery of one of Iran's mythical heroes dude, excuse me if I can't take whatever word salad this is seriously. Ok homez/hajies/whatever?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
At the end of the day, your username is a mockery of one of Iran's mythical heroes dude, excuse me if I can't take whatever word salad this is seriously. Ok homez/hajies/whatever?
OK, you have pointed out the "mockery" of the username on a several occasion, you have done it even under the other username you're using.
What's your point?
What is it you want to shout from the rooftops?
I have explained it many times before, "this was a work done by my older Iranian cousins", which they still laughing at.
Happy!?

Let's keep this thread clean, ay!?

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
you have done it even under the other username you're using.
I think you'll find that everyone on the forum thinks the same. BTW you have me confused with someone else! The person who first highlighted it ain't me.
Re: Let's keep this thread clean, don't put your hat in the ring if you're scared it'll get shat on.

My point was about the ridiculousness of the current situation - if you're happy with it then that's fine, but don't get all antsy when you start shaking the hornet's nest. OK HOMIE/HAJIE/AY?

1618693134094.png

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes, you're off-topic, good you know that, Green what?

Are you the ISP's new and own greta thunberg now?
We're spending millions of dollars and extreme amount of energy on stupid nonsence like, military expenses, politics, sport, Big Brother Live on iTunes, inauguration of jerkoffs as our presidents, bull shit here, bull crap there.......
Now all of the sudden some hAjies waving the Red fana opposing the cryptocurrencies and the costs of mining them up!?
hAji fella, have a tumbler of good, old, smoky whiskey (please skip the rocks) and think Green NOT, giddy up bruw...yeah!
I just laugh when you talk.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I just laugh when you talk.
Am a bit unsure of what you mean as usual when you writing here, "just laugh when you talk"?
Have I ever talked to you in person, via Facetime, Teams or Skype business?

Or is it your usual language confusion, you know the "Confusion of Tongues" let's say the "Tower of Babel" if you see what I mean?
You certenly mean "you laugh when you read what I write", in that case I am very happy you at least laughing and not start brawling, like some hAjies doing it here on this board.

However and as I've understood/read between the lines here you like music and as you yourself have described it, you use to scratch the piano's keyboards trying to create some sound, whatever it is and whatever it becomes. This means you at least know a bit about the music and hopefully know the name "Giacomo Puccini".
Giacomo Puccini's antagonists (mostely oxonian brits) spiteful at his accomplishment did everything to ruin it for him, he was never allowed to step into the big beautiful rooms, never got the recognition for works he created and which he really deserved to be noticed for at the time, we are talking 120-130 years ago, you know why, do you?
Let me tell you why, "them brainless hAjies at the time laughed at his work", today the same retarded hAjis would suck'm his hairy, stinky nutters just to shine in his holy sunny presence.

Now, go on laugh more brouw, do it!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Question for the crypto experts here:
I transferred some XLM from Bittrex to Coinbase Pro but forgot to put in the XLM memo. I only put in the wallet address. The XLM doesn't show in either account. What happens in a case like this?
Is it kind of hypothetical question or is it a real case (have you seen it happen), have you done it?
If it's real, how did you even manage to finalize the transfer, omitting to add the (Stellar Lumens) XLM DT/or Memo at the first place?
It even shouldn't happen, huhhh.....!
However and as I see it, using an incorrect DT/Memo will cause a shorter delay (might take days) in crediting the transaction to your Coinbase account, in worst-case scenario your funds may not be creditable (rare cases).

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Is it kind of hypothetical question or is it a real case (have you seen it happen), have you done it?
If it's real, how did you even manage to finalize the transfer, omitting to add the (Stellar Lumens) XLM DT/or Memo at the first place?
It even shouldn't happen, huhhh.....!
However and as I see it, using an incorrect DT/Memo will cause a shorter delay (might take days) in crediting the transaction to your Coinbase account, in worst-case scenario your funds may not be creditable (rare cases).
It's a real case. Never got a confirmation email so I figured it will show up again in my Bittrex but still nothing. It has been a few days and still nothing on either side.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Am a bit unsure of what you mean as usual when you writing here, "just laugh when you talk"?
Have I ever talked to you in person, via Facetime, Teams or Skype business?

Or is it your usual language confusion, you know the "Confusion of Tongues" let's say the "Tower of Babel" if you see what I mean?
You certenly mean "you laugh when you read what I write", in that case I am very happy you at least laughing and not start brawling, like some hAjies doing it here on this board.

However and as I've understood/read between the lines here you like music and as you yourself have described it, you use to scratch the piano's keyboards trying to create some sound, whatever it is and whatever it becomes. This means you at least know a bit about the music and hopefully know the name "Giacomo Puccini".
Giacomo Puccini's antagonists (mostely oxonian brits) spiteful at his accomplishment did everything to ruin it for him, he was never allowed to step into the big beautiful rooms, never got the recognition for works he created and which he really deserved to be noticed for at the time, we are talking 120-130 years ago, you know why, do you?
Let me tell you why, "them brainless hAjies at the time laughed at his work", today the same retarded hAjis would suck'm his hairy, stinky nutters just to shine in his holy sunny presence.

Now, go on laugh more brouw, do it!
I didn't mean it as an insult. It is just funny and humorous.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
It's a real case. Never got a confirmation email so I figured it will show up again in my Bittrex but still nothing. It has been a few days and still nothing on either side.
Let me sort this out right, ay!
You only have three fields to fill in when you start a Lumen outlet;
* -MEMO (memo-text)
* -ADDR (general address)
* -XLM (quantity)
The summary transaction fee and withrawl fee will fill in automatically!
Clap the "Withdraw" button, thats it!
If you forget MEMO and still made your withdrawal, just contact the exchange you sent the lumen to then use the payment finder on Stellar to secure the transaction, no big deal then!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I have found my two new favorite pawns, GM and Ford @NYSE.
Have left the Tesla behind, am done trading Tesla, IMO it's not possible to milk it anymore in the short term and in addition the vertical drop starting to get way too too risky!
Old faithful gyp Netflix still rocking, bringing in sweet money daily, keep and trade!
Lovely to see this fella is not only a simple character out of another Hollywood movie, Michael "Big Short" Burry has/had a long put against 800K shares of Tesla or $534 million by the end of the first quarter 2021.
Man, I hope Big Short Burry doing a lot of money shorting Tesla, and as he previously mentioned;
Tesla’s reliance on regulatory credits to generate profits is a Caveat, yes it is!

Worth noting, the stoned kuf Elon Musk and his fucking play with Bitcoins, jagoff coming around the corner yapping a lot then running down mama's basement hiding, tweeting I am nice, I am this I am that.
Lo and behold.....just for sec., now imagine if this E. Musk was black, arab or chinese, folks would ask'm just to fuck off 'eYa, aint dat rite?

Never liked him, never will!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
For crypto experts again. I tried logging in to my Binance account and I got this message:
Service Suspended for Restricted Countries
We recognize that you are trying to access Binance from a U.S. IP address, please note that per our Terms of Use, we are unable to serve any users from an U.S. IP.

When did this happen? How to get the crypto out?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You should absolutly direct your very simple, yet specific question to hAji @RaminS.
The hAji with that amount of experience and huge spare shekels certainly has the answer to your question, yAlla ... eeNshallah, PM the hAji, good luck!

Oct 18, 2010
For crypto experts again. I tried logging in to my Binance account and I got this message:
Service Suspended for Restricted Countries
We recognize that you are trying to access Binance from a U.S. IP address, please note that per our Terms of Use, we are unable to serve any users from an U.S. IP.

When did this happen? How to get the crypto out?
well that;s a bummer.
i use the boys in the 'hood for crypto trading and recommend it.
you don't get to own any cryptos it but you can trade very easily.

binance is evidently shady and under investigation by the usjd.
they probably did not grease the hand of some mofo and hence
are banned in the us of a for now :D

Oct 18, 2010
here is a tip to make some money for my fans:

amd is supposed to take over xlnx by the 4th quarter of 2021.
in this deal xlnx owners will get 1.7234 of amd at the close of
the deal.

the deal needs approval both in china and the usa.

amd stock has gone up more than 30% since last tuesday
earning release and is now close to $120 a share.

xlnx on the other hand has been going down and is now trading
at less than $145 a share.

simple math tells you that if you buy xlnx right now you are effectively
getting amd for $85 a share(details left as an exercise for the reader).

the only problem that can arise is for china not to approve the merger.
but that is highly unlikely imo :LOL:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Chatted with somebody at Binance and they basically said (without saying it) to go in with a VPN & withdraw your crypto.