Stock/commodities Discussion

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
^^ Good job investing your $2000. Once you resume getting your weekly allowance from your dad, make sure to diversify a bit. As you said, the market is a bit decoupled from fundamentals and your $153 in profit could take a hit. Also, get updated on exchange rates and avoid selling your dollars at the airport for 4200 Toman. You could get slightly more for them.

I hope your plan of moving to Iran and making something out of yourself works out well. We support you son.

Oct 18, 2010
my portfolio return for the past 5 years is beating all the indices
in all the time periods as of last friday.the first column is for the
past 3 months.
the market is decoupled from the economy and politics in recent
years.this may continue for a long time as long as china and eu
are not willing to confront the usa.

View attachment 43433
someone pmed me and asked about my investment strategy.

my current investment ratio is 70% stocks and 30% cash.
i don't invest in bonds since it's not sexy enough for me.

the breakdown on the securities is roughly 50% large cap and 10%
each in small cap and international stocks.

i do sell a lot of options both calls and puts but very rarely
buy options.that's the key to beating the indices.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I recommend investing in growth stocks, that's what i've done and has paid off so far.
aint'dat rigt ma'n!gga..... ya'r one naughty attaboy...ATTABOY!
Growth stock, wot'a spotless short essay.....ey 😁😂🤣?
Thats more substantial advise rather than guidance, "Growth stock", muhhhaaHaaaa!

By the way and while we or on it, how about Liverpot-shares, do you think you could recomend those?
I'm almost certain their last EPL match forces me to pay triple for Liverpot's shares right now.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
someone pmed me and asked about my investment strategy.

my current investment ratio is 70% stocks and 30% cash.
i don't invest in bonds since it's not sexy enough for me.

the breakdown on the securities is roughly 50% large cap and 10%
each in small cap and international stocks.

i do sell a lot of options both calls and puts but very rarely
buy options.that's the key to beating the indices.
The same person that just quoted you PMed you if you catch my drift.

Oct 18, 2010
the market is decoupled from the economy and politics in recent
years.this may continue for a long time as long as china and eu
are not willing to confront the usa.
todays rise in the market is proof positive of the above assertion.

prop 22 failed in california and that gave tech companies a boost.
in addition the democrats failed to win the senate and that means
they can not raise taxes and in addition start regulating big tech
companies as severely as predicted.

of course today may have been a head fake,time will tell.

Oct 18, 2010
looks like the 'strategists' agree with my analysis.
and that scares me :ROFLMAO:

A divided government could lead to massive stock market gains: strategist

A president Joe Biden working alongside Republicans in the Senate and Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives could mean no major tax hikes, no progressive green agenda, no public option for health care and not much of anything else large on the political front.

In other words, it’s the type of “gridlock” down in D.C. that Wall Street has historically loved as a backdrop to push stock prices higher. Going back to 1989 and looking at periods of divided government led by a Democratic president, Jefferies found the average gain for the S&P 500 has been 33.9%. Periods absent a divided government, again dating back to 1989, Jefferies data showed a 22.5% gain.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/a-di...-stock-market-gains-strategist-120520174.html

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
well it looks like there is a good chance of run-off in Georgia for both senate seats.

Republicans would still be heavily favored two take both and very likely to take one.

But the market might start fluctuating a bit.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is really sad to see market going up for no reason. I am 2/3 invested. but this is all the FED pushing the market higher.

the world economy is in a deep recession.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
For much of this year, we all and the market have spent the precious time worrying about the impact of what the CON dupe-baboon will come up with unprecedented act of ridiculous retardness to scare the crap out of the market and he bussiness.

It's all over, the calm's back now even far before the jackass literally is kicked out of the White House!
Bloody subhuman vomit fuck!

Got rid of bunch of it Friday eve before closing time and this morning sold the rest of the load........... ohhhhh baby talking about money machine, what a Monday!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I love Biden already. Hope he bans fracking and fucks the whole oil supply up. Thanks to some luck and wild predictions last month, I just made a shitload from today's jump and have more money riding on oil making a massive come back (inevitable).

All those enviro-morons can go suck a dick! Canada's weather hasn't been nicer in history :) A very convenient truth!