Stop Argentinas participation in World Cup

Kosse naneye jende esrael va Netanyahu!

The game was planned and scheduled by Macri to lick Bibi's ass. Both Sampaoli and the squad were against playing that game as they didn't want to be used politically by Netanyahu.

Hope there is Karma points for this.
. AFA agreed and signed to play the friendly with Israel, so in any way shape or form, Argies are calling off what they have signed for ....

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Suddenly I love Argentina again. Only if we could hear from from Israeli ppl rather than their nazi PM.

The sold-out match, scheduled to take place on Saturday evening at the Teddy Stadium in West Jerusalem, had been eagerly awaited by Israelis anxious for a glimpse of Lionel Messi in Argentina’s final warm-up before next week’s World Cup in Russia.

But fans were stunned when the Israeli embassy in Argentina announced the “suspension” of the game due, it said, to “threats and provocations” against Messi.
Israel’s opposition did not accept the explanation at face value. It said the government had triggered the Argentinian cancellation through its own actions.

The Palestinian campaign was led by Jibril Rajoub, head of the Palestinian Football Association, who on Sunday called on Arab and Muslim fans to burn pictures and T-shirts of Messi if he attended the friendly

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
. AFA agreed and signed to play the friendly with Israel, so in any way shape or form, Argies are calling off what they have signed for ....
Yeah, so what? Players and coach didn't want to play. AFA signed because Macri pushed it and they thought they won World Cup in 86 and played Israel before so if they do again, they will win it as well. There was no basis for playing it.

Also Netanyahu wanted to use the game for political reasons and no one was having it.

Oct 18, 2010
argentina canceled because they did not want to play under fear.
isrealis are shooting anything that moves at random these days
and if i were messi and company i would be scared to set foot in
an environment like that.players need security and peace of mind
and you will never get it in a police state like the one in the semitic
apartheid regimes in isreal.

Oct 18, 2010
at the least isreal should be banned from hosting any 'home' matches.
i don't think any players in eu look forward to a game anywhere in that
apartheid police state.