Stop blaming every player...

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Ajab-A....

How many of you guys have ever played professional or semi professional football?

None of us can judge any player or coaching staff based on what we see on TV. We don't know what was said before, during and after the game.. besides none of us know football more than our players so if they think we did well.. then we did well.

Bijan

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I think a problem is that we all didnt sleep, we all were so excited, and we all wanted to be proud of our team.... After all that effort and excitement we got a turd of a football game and what seems like a very lazy and uninspired effort. RIght now I think we feel ripped off and used... Hopefully we will get some decent answers and we will calm down...

Oct 1, 2004
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Nobody has blamed a specific player yet(that's a very good thing about ISP. I love the maturity here. Of course there are always exceptions).

However let's just keep it simple and ask this question:

What the hell was that?!!!
Nobody hasn't blamed a specific player yet?
There's a thousand Daei threads open again.!!!!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
none of us here are Aytolah or been aytolah before ,so it dosn't mean we can not crticise a atolah for the wrong doing .just my 2 cents .

Jan 29, 2004
Fatso said:
Nobody hasn't blamed a specific player yet?
There's a thousand Daei threads open again.!!!!

:D :D :D

Some people are blindly crititcal no matter what!!!! Bronko is on the rigth track and TM with Da King as captain will make it to WC 2006. Then we will have the last laugh :)
I love the polls some of they come up with, creativity at it's height :p