Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
THIS Picture is BULL SHIT, FAKE, made by a 15 year old WHITE trash who is trying hard to be funny . i am not defending arabs, but i aint on American Side either. this pic is 100% fake, and is bringing down the image of Middle Eastern country which INCLUDES IRAN !!!

Oct 1, 2004
shawn2004 said:
no my friend because no humen smart enough to make that photo
I did this image in 2 minutes with Photoshop, if I spent 5 minutes on it I could have made it even more real. A 8 year old child who knows how to use a computer could alter this image.

May 9, 2004
shawn2004 Who made this photoshop picture wanna to say they are iranians not arabs becouse iran is the next country on american list to be free and the people in this pictures are not arab they are pakestanina and they think iranina look like pakestanian.
NOW WE HAVE TO FIND WHO IS STUPID

Aug 7, 2004
no guys this not by me this pepole who post funny things on ebaums world. but when you loook this picture when you see we are idiots cloth looks so real thats how i felt man i mean i have my own opinion. most of these pepole who post these funnny stuff they between 14 to 18. like when you see most of things on that wbsite real.

Status
Not open for further replies.