SUAREZ could face up to 2 years WORLDWIDE ban for bite

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Aug 21, 2005
next door
when FIFA awards WC to Qatar and people are dieing left and right because of unsafe conditions, and FIFA is not doing anything about it, do you really think FIFA will do anything about a "bite"!!!

Feb 22, 2005
You mean Liverpool will hold crisis talks to discuss their own future. Without Suarez, they will just be an average team in middle of the table. With him, they can win not only the Premiere league but also the Euro Championship league. What Suarez did was wrong, but he did it to the so called bad boy of the Italian football. One that is one of the dirtiest players around who fouls badly and when touched throws himself down as he did few times today.

Again Suarez should not have done it, but perhaps the Italian was doing something there to get Suarez angry to do it. The same way they did it to Zidane.

Feb 22, 2005
I for one, and I would think millions would want to see Suarez play next year. He is one of the most creative and one of the best in the world. Banning him is like banning Michael Jordan from Basketball at the top of his game. It wont happen.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I for one, and I would think millions would want to see Suarez play next year. He is one of the most creative and one of the best in the world. Banning him is like banning Michael Jordan from Basketball at the top of his game. It wont happen.
If Jordan had bitten opponents on 3 separate occasions and had a litany of other offences he would have been rubbed out too!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is the funniest thing ever I'm sure the cannibal is going to get suspended he won't get away with this. It is not that animal's first suspension they might give him the hammer.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
but he did it to the so called bad boy of the Italian football. One that is one of the dirtiest players around who fouls badly and when touched throws himself down as he did few times today.

Again Suarez should not have done it, but perhaps the Italian was doing something there to get Suarez angry to do it. The same way they did it to Zidane.
Just because they are Italian then Suarez probably had a valid reason to get mad, WOW! Let me tell you why he was mad! because he was frustrated at chiellini marking him just like he was frustrated at Ivanovic. Chiellini is not one of dirtiest player around when there are players like Pepe and Ramos which they play for that team that is called Real Madrid! Chiellini might be a tough and feisty character but he is far from being one of dirtiest player around, he just plays very physical and is not free of heavy tackles either but he is not Metrazzi or Ramos. What is dirty is Biting and it is absolutely disgusting, Zidane never bit he might have head butted or stepped on others but never bit which is very ugly and disgusting.
Having said all this Suarez is still one of the best players around and Chiellini did Ok to shut him off. James Rodriguez is another player which might get better than him one day, different player though!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
''These are things that happen on the pitch, we were both in the area, he thrust his shoulder into me,'' Suarez said in Spanish. ''These things happen on the pitch, and we don't have to give them so much (importance).''

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Spitting to another player carries a 6 match ban, so I guess fifa is looking to ban him 6-8 games. However this has nothing to do with club football. Fifa can't and won't ban a Liverpool player for playing for Liverpool if he's done something in an international game. There is no precedence as far as I am aware.

And imagine how much Liverpool would sue fifa for, if their player was not allowed to play in EPL or CL. They would claim up to 100 million pounds in compensation. This is a fight that fifa will not want to get in to.