Successfully getting on your seat, on a United or Delta flight be like 1,000 words worth

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Fistfight between two sweet hearts on flight from Tokyo to LA.
The sad part was the fact that Adrian wasn't there, but these two kept poking on each other!!

[video=youtube;jTYNlzpZ2FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYNlzpZ2FM[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
and they still poking on each other. Delta airlines...pushing United airlines hard to get bad publicity. lol
Threatening people to take their children away from them and give it to the authorities and they themselves will be off to the finch!? :confused:
These damn airlines and their unskilled goofball employees!

[video=youtube;MOeI26r3w6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOeI26r3w6w[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I feel bad for my daad, I feel bad for my dad, he had no choice but to fly to Deutschland on UNITED. I am GLAD he made it alive to Deutschland jajaj. SO HERE IS THE PLAN
1-Have your phone on and record that bitch if these Delta United facist und lesbien liebelochters try anything we are a NATION OF LAWS. So now they are trying to offer money or an upgrade, what if you want to stay where you ar? That doctor got his ass kicked because he didn't want to move and wanted to be with his wife. My dad cancelled his united credit card, good for him obrytz to menya I NEED AN AMERICA BREAK, which is why next week I will be in Mexico homie, obrytz to Amerikanskis like seriously, REAL TALK MY HOMIE, every year or so I need a break from these animals or I will get stupid, like them.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Fistfight between two sweet hearts on flight from Tokyo to LA.
The sad part was the fact that Adrian wasn't there, but these two kept poking on each other!!

[video=youtube;jTYNlzpZ2FM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYNlzpZ2FM[/video]
Both of them sucked no form, punch straight on, no using the hips, bet you no standing on your toes, queeroScexual amerikanskis thinking they know how to fight ja ja ja ja mtR1B AND R1B plus mtY Azar IN MY BLOODEN. BTW thought the blonde was a chick, that was not a fight THAT WAS BITCH MADE SLAP boxing. gUARATEE YOU IF THEY TRIED THAT ON ME TWO HITS i hit them they hit the ground. i CAN'T WAIT TO TALKE SPECIAL MILTIARY KRAV MAGA btw originated from RUSSIAN SAMBO(anything great originates from there ja ja ja) (NOT FOR CIVILIANS ONLY POLICE MILITARY OOH RAH AND BACK TO BJJ in a month, getting in MMA shape. haven't done it in a year so mando. I'M GLAD ADRIAN WAS NOT THERE, SHE WOULD HAVE LAUGHED HER ASS OFF LIKE ME!

Now you know why I need an America/Amerikanski break, plus my babooska is flying in from St Pete to SD, thought she would enjoy Cabo and so would i. I am ALL about my fam bro it's her 90th birthday, i will try to bring her to Vegas. All this before May 23 Indian Springs St Correctional Facility ooh rah man's game baby, which me luck applying to Stanford for my 2nd bs in psych 1-they offer it online and 2- C.o wants Psych criminal justice or something liek that, still thinking of LS so good fit.