Suggestion for ISP and other Iranian football sites

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Your masters have gulped much larger amounts than this without much of hoopla. Your rahbar’s “ideal mod and judge” , mortazavi can finance this ten folds by himself.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
In a country that has dived into poverty with millions of problem, let's fund a soccer federation that send the money to Syria ...
vaghan kos khol boodan ham bad chizieh

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
fifa has imposed a 6m euro fine on iran due to their breach of contract with marc wilmots.
iran is trying to appeal but if they don't pay this fine iranian football will get suspended.
And how is this my problem? If a country with so much natural resources has a hard time paying 6 million dollar, maybe they should look into what is it they are doing that is wrong!

Feb 4, 2005
And how is this my problem? If a country with so much natural resources has a hard time paying 6 million dollar, maybe they should look into what is it they are doing that is wrong!
Not only that but maybe ask someone to read the contract before signing it but of course that is not important. What matters is those who made $$ from the lousy contract.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't believe this but I really don't care about Iran Football anymore. I mean I was the kid who climbed up the school wall to skip the school and go to "Azadi" stadium to watch Esteghlal games on Thursdays. I mean how could I care when I know 30% of society can't eat meat even once a month.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Is this guys being serious or trolling? Lets say by some miracle people are stupid enough to donate, how will you transfer the funds to Iran with the sanctions? I actually hope they get suspended, bunch of incompetent people ruining everything in Iran. The last thing we should be concerned about is bailing them out.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
Is this guys being serious or trolling? Lets say by some miracle people are stupid enough to donate, how will you transfer the funds to Iran with the sanctions? I actually hope they get suspended, bunch of incompetent people ruining everything in Iran. The last thing we should be concerned about is bailing them out.
no trolling.it's a suggestion on the table to help iranian football.
i was under the assumption that people who visit isp(iranian sports press)
actually care about iranian football.maybe i am wrong.
and don't worry about the sanctions part if funds are raised i can
help in transferring it to fifa and pay the fine.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Either trolling, or super naive
This site has been around for 2 decades so yeah at some point people cared but not anymore.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
no trolling.it's a suggestion on the table to help iranian football.
i was under the assumption that people who visit isp(iranian sports press)
actually care about iranian football.maybe i am wrong.
and don't worry about the sanctions part if funds are raised i can
help in transferring it to fifa and pay the fine.
Question, let's say we raise 6 million dollar, what would you do:
A) Donate the money to the people of Iran who are starving to death
B) Pay FIFA so Iranian Football is not suspended?

Oct 18, 2010
of course pay fifa, that's the idea here.
don't try to confuse the subject.

i recall members here raising hell when carlos left
and iran was without a coach and the rumors were they
were gonna sign a 'cheap' iranian coach.

and i doubt if anyone in iran is 'starving to death'.
don't be a drama queen :p

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Vel kon baba Pouya jan -- Be gholeh irooniha "in yaroo tatileh"
He is saying people in Iran are not starving --- He is sitting in California and worried about Iran's Football --