Superbowl: Pats or Eagles?

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
To all the NFL fans, who is gonna win the superbowl this year?

I like the Eagles, hope they win it.

Jan 31, 2004
All the hype is not gonna help them chokers called the eagles.

If patriots perform anything close to what they did in pittsburg, Eagles are gonna evaporate !

However I haven't made up my mind on which team is the more annoying one and where exactly tom brady ranks on the list of the most overrated QBs in the history of NFL.

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
Last year was the first Super Bowl I ever watched...
Ended up with me winning a signed Patriots Jersey by Richard Seymour #93. So what is he for kind of player... I mean anyone special?

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
MoneyJock-e said:
All the hype is not gonna help them chokers called the eagles.

If patriots perform anything close to what they did in pittsburg, Eagles are gonna evaporate !

However I haven't made up my mind on which team is the more annoying one and where exactly tom brady ranks on the list of the most overrated QBs in the history of NFL.
The Eagles are for real, there is no hype around that team.

I must admit I was shocked by he way Pats man-handled both the Colts and the Steelers.

I think Brady is the most UNDER-RATED QB!!! :)

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
did anyone see the comercial for GoDaddy.com? woooowwwww, so hottt!!! they only showed it once so far.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
The game is over 24 -21 pats ,so pats wins and eagles covered the 7 points spread .
so here is another conspiracy theory : as long as americans at war the patriots win it .