Superbowl

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
First of all, I would like to say how disappointed I am that there hasn't been a single NFL thread this season on ISP and how we have lost the edge and everything with regards to the only sport left that is actually manly and interesting and summarizes the pinnacle of athleticism. If we ever try to pinpoint the day ISP got a total wash and kind of lost it, it might just be that day. We have threads on feminine sports all along but nothing about NFL. Are you guys serious?

Second, please let Seahawks win. I hate Pete Carroll, but the hate Sherman and Seahawks will have all across the US next Sunday, please make it Seahawks.

Thanks..

that is all.

NFL is the greatest sports of mankind history

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well every once in a while i open a thread about NFL players but the feedback is minimal on ISP. I am more than willing to talk fooball and not only NFL but also college as i am an ex Quarterback myself and there barely is a player on any NFL team that i dont know. However, i am all with you on Seahawks. Sherman is a tool and i dont like that guy he really should stay off of adderal for a while and i hope Demarius Thomas kills him for a couple of TDs but at the end of the day i want the Seahawks to win it because of two guys: 1- Beast mode 2- Wilson. Both class act player with lots of heart and ability. You know i am "Aahangar" so you know which team i root for but they didnt even make the POs this year so i hope for next year :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Well every once in a while i open a thread about NFL players but the feedback is minimal on ISP. I am more than willing to talk fooball and not only NFL but also college as i am an ex Quarterback myself and there barely is a player on any NFL team that i dont know. However, i am all with you on Seahawks. Sherman is a tool and i dont like that guy he really should stay off of adderal for a while and i hope Demarius Thomas kills him for a couple of TDs but at the end of the day i want the Seahawks to win it because of two guys: 1- Beast mode 2- Wilson. Both class act player with lots of heart and ability. You know i am "Aahangar" so you know which team i root for but they didnt even make the POs this year so i hope for next year :)
This is not Superbowl without New England Patriots :(

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I disagree with you on Sherman. He's actually pretty smart and articulate but he has to use all that stuff to pump himself up. But he's far from a tool. It's a role he plays...he's not a class act but I have no problem with players who talk the talk and walk the walk but I get your point.

Anyway, I still don't have a particular team, I like it how former college coaches prove more and more that the whole "college coach can't coach NFL" BS is rubbish (as if Jimmy Johnson never coached the U) and yeah, Beast Mode is a freak of nature. Plus, Seattle really deserves a title.

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
I was cheering for 49re. very disappointing. Manning is the first QB that could win Superbowl with 2 diff teams. Warner came close but lost to Pitts when he was with Arizona. It will be a good game.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Whatever savings you have, plus your rent.......bet on Seattle +2.5
If they don't cover - I will never watch a football game again - until next season of-course.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I was driving down in Seattle yesterday and there wasn't a soul on the streets. Good game by the Seahawks, gotta love the underdogs. Paul Allen is a good guy, Microsoft got this one right

by the way I thought Seattle would win but it would be a close game. Lob just destroyed mannings offence

looking forward to 49ers - hawks games again next year

Oct 18, 2010
the game itself was a total bust but the post game interview got better.

[video=youtube_share;iS3hKOmbg0o]http://youtu.be/iS3hKOmbg0o[/video]