Surgery sucks

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I picked the best time to get the tumor out and missed Iran's match. But, I am telling you surgery sucks, unless you like drugs and feeling groggy. I was just discharged after spending three nights in the hospital like a vegetable. The best part are the nurses :) All is well other than a huge scar which I am told will go away.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
glad to hear you are doing well, you'll be playing football in no time

and about the TM game, It's a close call between surgery and watching that match :D

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I am glad to hear your surgery went well Mashti Jan. Hang in there. Hopefully you will have fast and speedy recovery.

MIHANDUST

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Bah bah, mashtnaghieh aziz. Khodaro shokr ke hameh chiz khoob pish raft. Gofti ke az bimarestan morakhas shodi wa khooneh hasti. Eshgh kon too khooneh. Hichja behtar az khooneh nist.

- MIHANDUST

Feb 7, 2009
I am glad your feeling better, Surgery sure dose suck I experienced it last Summer and the sad thing was that I couldn't move for 32 days after Surgery, hope is your last one.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mashtnaghi jan, khoda ro shokr the surgery went well. I hope you'll have a fast recovery.
Good thing you didn't see the game though. Eventhough Iran played quite well IMO, it was a pain to watch us getting scored on twice.

Anyways, nice to see you back. :)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh thanks for the update Mashtnaghi jan.
Wish you a fast recovery. :)

*Im glad u didnt make it to watch Iran game. the last thing u need at this time is depression!!;) :(

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
Good to hear the surgery went well and good thing you didn't see TM match it didn't feel that good either and it will hurt for a while too. Wish you a good recovery and wish the people who saw TM a good recovery too :D