Survivor guilt

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I have been sitting here all day drowned in survivor guilt. How about you? I can not get her image out of my head.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
مشتی جان

از احساس گناه و بی مصرفی به درد افتادم. تمام بدنم مثل معتادها درد میکنه. اصلا نمیتونم روی چیزی تمرکز کنم. افسرده شدم.

بدنبال کدامین قصه و افسانه میگردیم؟
در این بیقوله ردپایی از یاران نمیابیم
چراغ شیخ شد خاموش و این افسانه روشن شد
که در شهر ددان میراثی از انسان نمییابیم

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
مشتی جان

از احساس گناه و بی مصرفی به درد افتادم. تمام بدنم مثل معتادها درد میکنه. اصلا نمیتونم روی چیزی تمرکز کنم. افسرده شدم.

بدنبال کدامین قصه و افسانه میگردیم؟
در این بیقوله ردپایی از یاران نمیابیم
چراغ شیخ شد خاموش و این افسانه روشن شد
که در شهر ددان میراثی از انسان نمییابیم
مرسی***.

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
I have been sitting here all day drowned in survivor guilt. How about you? I can not get her image out of my head.
i feel the same... and no matter how much i say or type on this keyboard, it is meaningless and not worthy of describing what they have done
and if there is anything i would be able to do to reach 1% of their bravery, then im proud

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
i'm on the verge of smoking again. i cant seem to do anything but sit in front of the computer and read and shed a tear. god bless her soul and all the others that gave up their lives for their beliefs.

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
Last week's been the most important time since I got my new job. While my boss has been on vacation, I was assigned several projects. I have hardly been able to focus on anything. I find no interest in anything more than a few minutes. This is too intense. I am in too outraged.