Switch Kaabi and Kia??

Nov 29, 2002
Why not?
Kia is a better defender. He used to be quite good playing right back in his earliest days.
Kaabi is slightly faster (though both are like comets)
They could do some fantastic 1-2s, with Kia doing the crosses and Kaabi staying back when this occurs

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dr Strangemoosh jan, Kia is best when he plays as right attacking midfielder. If he changes his position, maybe he will be better than Ka'bi but still we will reduce TM's experience in the attack line! Everybody must play at the position they are BEST at!

Nov 29, 2002
Everyone except Kaabi it seems. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe RB is his best position.

I can name 13 positions where he would be better:

Attacking midfielder (left,right,centre)
Forward (left,right,centre) (note NOT striker!)
Midfield (left,right)
Wing (left,right)
Offensive wing-back (left,right)
General free-role

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Sly said:
Dr Strangemoosh jan, Kia is best when he plays as right attacking midfielder. If he changes his position, maybe he will be better than Ka'bi but still we will reduce TM's experience in the attack line! Everybody must play at the position they are BEST at!
U just said it..exactly.

Kia a professional player and can fit into any position but his main expertise is in attacking midfield(right wing).
+
whenever Kia and Kabi work together, our right wing is strongest part of our team.why should we switch them?!:rolleyes:

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
In my opinion, Kaabi would be great on the wings, but the problem is Kia is already on the right, and on the left, everyone wants a lefty. I see him fit the wings perfectly because he is really fast, so he is great for overlaps and crosses. Only problem is we play a midfield that doesnt fit him in it. If we played with four attack midfeilders with the two wingers controlling the whole side of the field, that would fit him perfectly to me.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL@ Dr Strangemoosh

But Dr Strangemoosh jan, to answer to what you said, I have to say you are right! Ka'bi might be the only one who could be better in another position BUT... all the other positions are taken by people who are best at it (they are better than Ka'bi in those positions)! So to be able to still put Ka'bi in the line up (because he is too good to be left out), he has to take the only position left in TM! ;)