Sydney Cafe siege

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
This is not good!
Man Haron Monis has been identified as the man holding an estimated 15 people hostage in Sydney cafe

The man behind the shocking siege in a Sydney café was Mon Haron Monis, a notorious 49-year-old self-proclaimed sheikh who claimed to practice black magic and was well known for multiple crimes including sending offensive letters to grieving families of dead Australian soldiers and allegedly murdering his ex-wife.

Monis, a self-proclaimed “spiritual healer”, had a long history of criminal convictions and was facing charges of sexually assaulting a woman in 2002 and of joining with his current wife to stab his ex-wife to death in Sydney last year.

Police apparently identified Monis as the gunman within hours of the siege: his appearance closely resembled the figure seen lurking behind the windows of the Lindt café in Sydney, where he took hostages and brought the city to a standstill. He also spoke to police, some of whom would have spoken to him during numerous investigations into his long history of crime and troublemaking.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ey-siege-gunman-named-as-Man-Haron-Monis.html

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
He did not even attend Feyzieh and became an akhoond!!? so there is hope for Ashtars of the world - all one needs is the uniform and amameh - preferably black ammameh!!

BTW - I get Haroon, but don't get Mon or Monis!!! where did he get these names.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There is something be alone that pushes people to these extremes.
I have a Bahaie Friend who has been all alone for 18 years. He has virtually gone nuts. listens to
these conspiracy theorists like Alex jones and believes every word they say.

after a while people can just go nuts.

this guy was apparently indoctrinated by some kind of Salafi propaganda machine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/world/2014/12/141215_l12_sydney_shaikh_haroon
پلیس استرالیا اعلام کرده است که گروگان گیر حادثه سیدنی احتمالا یک پناهنده ایرانی به نام محمد حسن منطقی است که نام خود را به هارون مونس تغییر داده است.

او به دست داشتن در قتل همسر سابقش متهم و با وثیقه آزاد بود. او چند سال پیش به دلیل فرستادن نامه های توهین آمیز برای اعضای خانواده سربازان استرالیایی که در افغانستان کشته شده بودند، محکوم شده بود.

این پناهنده همچنین با حدود ۴۰ اتهام تعرض جنسی روبرو است.

او قبلا لباس روحانیت شیعه به تن می کرده است. در وبسایتی که منسوب به اوست نوشته شده: "قبلا رافضی بودم، اما دیگر نیستم. اکنون الحمدلله مسلمانم".

در سایت منتسب به "هارون مونس" متنی به تاریخ یک روز پیش (۱۴ دسامبر، ۱۲۳ آذر) چاپ شده که در آن به زبان انگلیسی نوشته شده است: "اسلام دین صلح است. به همین دلیل مسلمانان باید با سرکوب و تروریسم آمریکا و متحدانش از جمله بریتانیا و استرالیا بجنگند. اگر در برابر این جنایات ساکت باشیم نمی***توانیم جامعه آرام و صلح***آمیزی داشته باشیم."

وب سایت شیخ هارون در حال حاضر از دسترس خارج شده است.

در سایت آمازون کتاب شعری با نام "درون و برون" موجود است که مولف آن محمد حسن منطقی معرفی شده است.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
This is from wiki
Haron was born Manteghi Bourjerdi[citation needed] in Iran where his liberal interpretation of Islam led to the detention of his wife and children
If this is true then WTF this guy was too liberal for the akhoonds in Iran so he went o Australia killed his wife and did many more awful things.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
اینهم آخروعاقبت کسی که همش فکر میکنه تک و تنها همه چیز رو میدونه, افکار بقیه به اندازه تخم چپش هم ارزش نداره
مانند این کس مشنگ فراوونه

Take cover and save yourself and your family!

Oct 18, 2010
last time i was in iran a picked up a moola outfit for myself.
i tired it this year as my halloween custome.the kids
loved it and the ladies were all over me.it was a big hit!
i think this guy is a typical mental case you find in most western
countries among refugees.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well down under is the other extreme and completely the opposite of the US. In US in many cases they just shoot you or choke you to death no matter if you are guilty or not. In Australia enghdar fen fen mikonan ke taraf aval bere ye 10 nafaro saghat kone, bad taaze dast be kaar mishan :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Over the years the guy has committed murder, 40 counts of sexual assaults and numerous hate crimes, yet was walking freely on streets.

This one is completely on the Australian police and judicial system. A few people should get fired for this.
That's exactly what I thought too! It's all the police's and the judicial system's fault! Khak bar sareshoon!