Take it easy, pussy!

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
Is the name of a classic Indian music video. It's the best few minutes you'll spend all week.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvDnfCZhiCY[/ame]

Oct 18, 2002
There is no doubt Indian movies are the most idiotic and the greatest waste of time that has ever been invented by human beings. Take it from me, I lived there for 3 years and man if I never see another Indian movie i could not be happier.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
There is no doubt Indian movies are the most idiotic and the greatest waste of time that has ever been invented by human beings. Take it from me, I lived there for 3 years and man if I never see another Indian movie i could not be happier.
wut kind of idiot lives in india voluntarily

are you one of those christian missionary ppl

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
As they say in Sweden, taste is like the butt :p twosided :D Anywayz, I disagree, seriously, bollywood are masters in getting through to ones emotions. If you want to make the biggest man cry, you'll turn on a bollywood movie :nanana:

Anyone seen "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" ? A classic indian movie, oldie - but oh fk.. i almost cried and I haven't cried in years! Such a strong movie!