Talked to Vahid

Oct 18, 2002
He said Reza I am so tired. Cant say much.

He said that he likes to talk tomorrow.

Aint no time! maybe in the week end

Do you have smth to say to him. Please smth special that is unique?

Nov 24, 2002
Reza jan .. you know i am vahid fan ..

But ask him please

we know you played out of position , we know playing in right and left behind daei is not where you suppos to play

but i beleive and want ask him please that warming the bench effected him game quality , final touch ....

I beleive this marzovi or whatever was his name comepletly neutrilized vahid .... ask him why he wants always to bring the ball to KENAREHAYE-ZAMIN when there are always 2 or 3 players to conver him where he has no reall espace to do some moves ..

Ask him please also .. what was the reason of this bad performance and does he beleive that not having enough practice session was the main reason of bad performace of legioners .. otherswise the team with brohani, kazemian, and the rest played much better game against bosnia

thanX reza

Oct 18, 2002
Also We should ask him how come Iranians are always so brainwashed about Daei's performance. The Bahrain game was a great example that players like KArimi or even Mehdi really were outperformed and as they are the pupets of many Iranians, nobody even talks about their failure on Wed but rather like to discuss about Daei's retirement plan.

This is what this country is all about. There is noone that like to talk about the collective failure of having a structed fair society. Instead, finidng "one" and pointing him on and on is the answer to a dillema.

Its becoming to me more and more ridicolous that especially a player that hit the pot again with being most socrer on the universe, is getting confronted with why didnt we subsitute him. This is totally unacceptable. There was many games last year that Daei played weak but he scored and Branco did the only good decision in being a coach in Iran that he sticks to Ali Daei. You will not find a single player in Iran that isnt sick of runnign and scoring even against the weakest team in the world

To be a bit critical to Daei. I would ban him for a game for giving the statement about the ball which is for me totally a joke. I cannot actually believe that this statement comes from him.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Was TM instructed to play a defensive game, and be content with a draw?

How much was Vahid affected by playing on the left side, and does
he think he can be useful in the same role in our future games?

Was our 'poor performance' due to Bahrain's dominance or our own tactics?

Nov 24, 2002
reza jan ... ask vahid what .. beleive me in TEAM except one of 2 who enjoy the company with daei( because of tehir benefit and their place in NT) .. no body likes him man ... BABA OZA DAGHON TAR AZ IN HARFAST to chera aziz digeh ! dont let me to start baba !!!!!!!

Beleive me or not vahid even doesnt like him .. but you think he is stupid to come in public and say .. yes because of MR ALWAYS 90 MINUTS i had to be out of action in NT for the years , because of him i had to restart from zero .. BECAUSE OF HIM I HAVE to play out of position ... no body will say that .. vahid is professional and he knows where to talk and how to talk .. but what i like about him and karimi .. DAEI RO PASHMESH HAM HESAB NEMIKONEH !

players who play inside .. this is different stroy and beleive me .. that is why 90 % of the teasm BAHASH HAL NEMIKONAN .. even a 18 yrs old NT player !

Nov 29, 2002
Ask Vahid why the Bahrains were more energetic than Iran
Were the players tired?
Was it the tactics of Jurichic?
Can you ask him what was the daily plan of Iranians in the day before the match and the day of the match - what did they eat?

Oh yeah, really important:

Ask him what was the general attitude of the TM before and after the match?
Were they excited and focused before the match?
Were they depressed and sad after the match?
Did they talk about beating Japan after the match?

Also, how did Zandi integrate with the team?
Who is the funniest guy in the team?

Oct 18, 2002
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
reza jan ... ask vahid what .. beleive me in TEAM except one of 2 who enjoy the company with daei( because of tehir benefit and their place in NT) .. no body likes him man ... BABA OZA DAGHON TAR AZ IN HARFAST to chera aziz digeh ! dont let me to start baba !!!!!!!

Beleive me or not vahid even doesnt like him .. but you think he is stupid to come in public and say .. yes because of MR ALWAYS 90 MINUTS i had to be out of action in NT for the years , because of him i had to restart from zero .. BECAUSE OF HIM I HAVE to play out of position ... no body will say that .. vahid is professional and he knows where to talk and how to talk .. but what i like about him and karimi .. DAEI RO PASHMESH HAM HESAB NEMIKONEH !

players who play inside .. this is different stroy and beleive me .. that is why 90 % of the teasm BAHASH HAL NEMIKONAN .. even a 18 yrs old NT player !
It does not matter who likes him or not

What matters is

17 goals
running his ass off
with his ability of skills he does the best out of it
he is not like those legionars that even do not have the time 7 days before a crucial match to ask their manager the need of going to Tehran and play against Bosnia. Ali Daei would never do that. Salih. can go and play but Vahid not. Tell me why
All Daei bashers will AGAIN AND AGAIN be suprized what he will do in the next games. Cant wait that smove turn around statement like Daei you are our king

Do not judge a player because of his differences. Judge him about his achievements which are not even 2 months old

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Reza joon, I think I have been fair to Daei in general. I don't ask for Daei's
retirement. That is not my business. And it is not Daei's fault not being
subbed, but Branko's for not taking him out when he is not effective. In
this particular game, however, I truely believe he should have been taken
out. His presence had a rippling negative effect on the rest of the team
which I have outlined in another thread. I'm not putting the whole blame
on his shoulders. All I am saying is that we could have solved some of
our problems by taking Daei out.

Babr jAn, I beg you to stop spreading unfounded rumors. I have personally
(i.e. one-on-one and face-to-face) talked to several TM players. In other
words, I've heard it from the horse's mouth, not the friend of a cousin of
a brother-in-law of someone's father who read something in some "vatani"
tabloid. Not one of these players I've met has ever made negative remarks
about Daei. Now, I am sure some players who are losing a spot in the team
due to his presence have some negative feelings towards him, but that stems
more from their "competetive nature" (more commonly known as jealousy).
You think Daei sucked in this game, so do I. We're in agreement there
because there is a factual (although subjective) basis for that conclusion.
I just don't understand why it's necessary to go beyond that to further
discredit Daei with rumors and hearsay.

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Reza jan,

ask him if the ball was over-inflated...and as navid suggested ask something about Zandi.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Reza,
if u can ask him what exactly did Branco tell them in change room in halftime?!what exactly he asked players to do and gain from this game?
thanx!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Ask Vahid about the flight and how Mehdi,him and Zandi got along from Germany to Bahrain.

Also,why did we pull back in the second half,were we nervous or we wanted to not risk and go keep the one point.

Was Branko and the players satisfied with the point or did he shout at them?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
daei24 said:
eshghi jan
aghaje mohtaram why just Daei what about the rest
The short answer: Yes, they were ineffective too.

Reza joon, contrary to the regular Daei-bashers, I am not looking for
whatever reason I can find to discredit Daei and get rid of him. It's
not about fingerpointing, but looking for reasons why we failed and
its remedies.

Our real problem was our whole left side with every player there playing
in unfamiliar positions. Bahrain's coach knew this, so he played his team
leaning more to his left neutralizing our right side. He didn't need to worry
much about our left side because it was completely ineffective on its own.
We needed a speedy winger in place of Hashemian (Kazemian), and a
more effective holding mid in place of Zandi (Mobali). Either we had to
take out Hashemian or Take out Daei and move Hashemian to his position.
It is my opinion (although subjective) that even though Hashemian was
used in his non-specialty position, he was running and moving and
appearing more prepared than Daei. If we had made those changes
(whether with Daei or Hashemian out), we would have forced Bahrain
to pay more attention to their right side, and that, in turn, would have
given us more freedom of movement on the right side. Again, the blame
does not go to Daei. It goes to the coach for insisting on playing his
"stars" rather than what makes most sense.