Team Melli Quiz

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
got this at facebook and like to share:
First of all LIKE this picture of our Cheetahs. :4kerim:

3 questions:

Most important player?, write: I ( and shirt number)
Best player?, write: B (and shirt number)
Most cool looking player?, write: C (and shirt number)

Feb 4, 2005
Is that a quiz? IS there a right answer or just opinions? Do you mean in this tournament or in the past few years? For this tournament I go with:

I14
B21
C12

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Is that a quiz? IS there a right answer or just opinions? Do you mean in this tournament or in the past few years? For this tournament I go with:

I14
B21
C12
Ok Quiz na, migim opinion.
Yes I mean in this tournament.
Baba inja hame Yakhan. Ma ino vaz kardim, membera biyan nazar bedan. Vali baazaare labkhand mesle inke inja kesaade. :)

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Pouladi and Shojaei are very dark look more like Saudis than iranian.
Whats the matter with you and all these racial stuff? I have seen this coming from you before, its not the first time you bring up the skin color and race issue. Hejazi was iranian turk from mother and fathers side, the same to Takhti who had its background in Hamedans turks and both looked turkish with their small and "keshide" eyes. Have you ever heard or read people coming up and talk about nonsense like this? Mehrab Shahrokhi was even negroid, so what? who cares?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Whats the matter with you and all these racial stuff? I have seen this coming from you before, its not the first time you bring up the skin color and race issue. Hejazi was iranian turk from mother and fathers side, the same to Takhti who had its background in Hamedans turks and both looked turkish with their small and "keshide" eyes. Have you ever heard or read people coming up and talk about nonsense like this? Mehrab Shahrokhi was even negroid, so what? who cares?
Yes Pouladi and Shojaei are much darker than your typical Iranian but i didn't say it made them bad people:) It was just an observation Shoma khodeto narahat nakon china jan.. Also may I add most people from city of Hamedan are persians, I know that city pretty well :)
Hejazi was an Iranian Azari not a Turk .. Turks live in Turkey!!
BTW Dont use the *N* word .. now who's the racist???

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Shojaei is from Abadan even he was raised in Shiraz . Pouladi is not as dark as he is in this tournament . He was playing in Qatar and that explain why maybe .