Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
[video=youtube;cMUw0HvAa5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMUw0HvAa5M[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
[video=youtube;cMUw0HvAa5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMUw0HvAa5M[/video]
LOL at Sir Charles, "Well the Warriors got a great team but that is a bad haircut." hahaha I wish I could go to some events but I am getting ready for other responsibilities ie work etc. Homie is right, there are so many amazing things it is beautiful what people can accomplish, when there are no restrictions from outside sources. There are three things I really like
1-New Computers
2-New Phones
3-New Cameras (for a short time in college I sold digital cameras at best buy btw).

Those are my three big things. Shaq, "He wants nothing to do with facebook he said that stuff is for idiots." lol Chuck just says it the way it is.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LOL at Sir Charles, "Well the Warriors got a great team but that is a bad haircut." hahaha I wish I could go to some events but I am getting ready for other responsibilities ie work etc. Homie is right, there are so many amazing things it is beautiful what people can accomplish, when there are no restrictions from outside sources. There are three things I really like
1-New Computers
2-New Phones
3-New Cameras (for a short time in college I sold digital cameras at best buy btw).

Those are my three big things. Shaq, "He wants nothing to do with facebook he said that stuff is for idiots." lol Chuck just says it the way it is.
You didn't go to CES and you live in Las Vegas ? That is so lame.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You didn't go to CES and you live in Las Vegas ? That is so lame.
Baba jan I am going to the gym and working on my body now that I am going to start work here soon. That is kind of more important than going to CES plus isn't it in Vegas like every year? I can always go to the next one. I might even get another offer at a UFC gym in LV, in March and be a FT martial arts coach(if everything goes well and they will train me up in jiu jitsu and mauy thai). I better get that six pack and I still have to cut like another 20 pounds(already cut from 230 to 180). If anything I will atl eats start Part time at 24 hr soon if things go well, when school starts at UNLV. I am just thinking personal training and working out. Anyways I love technology but I think for my situation, pumping iron and cardio(swim) is more important than looking at gadgets I can't afford anyways right now(lol).I love technology though and I can go to next year's one. Right now I am trying to establish myself here, new city = new life.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Baba jan I am going to the gym and working on my body now that I am going to start work here soon. That is kind of more important than going to CES plus isn't it in Vegas like every year? I can always go to the next one. I might even get another offer at a UFC gym in LV, in March and be a FT martial arts coach(if everything goes well and they will train me up in jiu jitsu and mauy thai). I better get that six pack and I still have to cut like another 20 pounds(already cut from 230 to 180). If anything I will atl eats start Part time at 24 hr soon if things go well, when school starts at UNLV. I am just thinking personal training and working out. Anyways I love technology but I think for my situation, pumping iron and cardio(swim) is more important than looking at gadgets I can't afford anyways right now(lol).I love technology though and I can go to next year's one. Right now I am trying to establish myself here, new city = new life.
You crack me up mate. You are one funny character.
What is the relationship to go for few hours to some cool event and going to the gym pumping iron. I go to gym everyday at 5:30 AM. So does that mean I shouldn't do anything else :D
Even Obama will go to consumer electronics show if he lived in Vegas (joking).

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You crack me up mate. You are one funny character.
What is the relationship to go for few hours to some cool event and going to the gym pumping iron. I go to gym everyday at 5:30 AM. So does that mean I shouldn't do anything else :D
Even Obama will go to consumer electronics show if he lived in Vegas (joking).
LOl ya I know it's just right now I am learning the city and during the day I help my dad getting established in his place, there are still a few lose ends we need to tie up. Next year, I will be able to go to the events. right now I am just focusing on trying to establish myself and any waking minute I have, I am studying for that personal training cert.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LOl ya I know it's just right now I am learning the city and during the day I help my dad getting established in his place, there are still a few lose ends we need to tie up. Next year, I will be able to go to the events. right now I am just focusing on trying to establish myself and any waking minute I have, I am studying for that personal training cert.
I have good news, you could go tomorrow man
https://www.cesweb.org/Show-Floor/Exhibit-Hours

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well it's only 30 miles away from where I live, which is not too bad. Hey, when an in shape girl says she wants to workout with you and is driving form LA, you would be stupid to say, "Sorry babe I got to go to a tech convention." Ya that will get you some haha. I might be able to swing it to fit in both in my schedule. Thanks for the info. Looks like they have EVERYTHING you can think of from TV's, computers, smart phones, the latest headphones, gaming, cameras etc. Pretty cool I think I will be able to swing it

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Well it's only 30 miles away from where I live, which is not too bad. Hey, when an in shape girl says she wants to workout with you and is driving form LA, you would be stupid to say, "Sorry babe I got to go to a tech convention." Ya that will get you some haha. I might be able to swing it to fit in both in my schedule. Thanks for the info. Looks like they have EVERYTHING you can think of from TV's, computers, smart phones, the latest headphones, gaming, cameras etc. Pretty cool I think I will be able to swing it
I would say, "honey, let's workout and go to convention center together afterwards, a lot of celebrities like Shaq and ... gone to the show" :D
Hell Yeah :D

If you get something, it was from a very helpful friend in ISP, don't forget LOL

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I would say, "honey, let's workout and go to convention center together afterwards, a lot of celebrities like Shaq and ... gone to the show" :D
Hell Yeah :D

If you get something, it was from a very helpful friend in ISP, don't forget LOL
lol Well she is half black half white so I am sure she would dig meeting Shaq. I got the perfect workout for her too, "Honey you should do squats VERY SLOWLY, good form and technique is everything. haha If I get something, next time you head to Las Vegas, BONG HITS on me my nigga. I even got a very nice 7 mm 2 ft German RooR, imported from Deutschland. Originally they were made for mixing chemicals for chemists, YAY SCIENCE! lol.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Man, just came back with the home girl from LA and even she was blown away. This place had EVERYTHING you can think of If any of these things are your thing: cell phones, computers, cameras, camcorders, watch/phones, gaming(one of my favorites got to see some of the latest sports games very cool) desktops/notebooks, YOU NAME IT, THEY HAVE IT(including DRONES)! The Honda Center is only 30 minutes away so it was not that bad. After workout out, we headed down there. BTW I guess I am growing up now because it's not always about getting some, some home girls you just want to keep as home girls plus, they can hook you up withe their comrades. It's all about networking baby.
I can't wait for the next one to come, it was like a total NERD FEST and that put a smile on my face. Personally, I am a nerd but a nerd with some athleticism so not 100% nerdy. Anyways enough about me, dude DAMET GARM thank u for convincing me go, I would have kicked myself if I didn't. Now with LV residents, looks like it was a hit and miss. Some people were disappointed, where as others like me, were excited and happy. I suppose hotel prices are going to return back to normal now and traffic was going to die down, it was a zoo all week. I look forward to next year. I look at it this way, last year, they generated over $210,000,000 in NON GAMING REVENUE.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LG G5 was released.

[video=youtube;nTpinP1HYpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTpinP1HYpc[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LG is used here but I do not know why it is not as popular in the States, as it is in other places. People here either rock the big two the I phone or the Samsung. LG's also make good phones. Looks like they are trying to make it like Samsung. I like the 5.3 inch display it fits in your hand nicely. I like the display and it makes it bright, that is pretty cool. It also can show a portion so that is the coolest feature. It will only take .8% of the battery per hour. That is a very nice feature.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Mobile world congress (MWC 2016), Samsung released S7 and S7 edge.

[video=youtube;TCYtpBH5oS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYtpBH5oS0[/video]