Technology Thread

Oct 18, 2010
not bad at all for a country under neanderthal sanctions (y)

Iran unveils its strongest domestic supercomputer

Tehran, Iran – Iran has unveiled a supercomputer – its strongest till date – developed domestically by Tehran’s Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), according to the state-run news website IRNA.

The supercomputer – named Simorgh after a mythical Persian bird – has a performance capacity of 0.56 petaflops at the moment and will reach one petaflops in two months.

The supercomputer is said to be wholly designed and built by a team of Iranian engineers, who developed the country’s first supercomputer a decade ago, but some of its hardware has been imported.

The supercomputer will offer large-scale data analysis services for a variety of state-run and private scientific research, according to its developers. Among other things, it will be used in analysing artificial intelligence, crunching traffic and weather data, and image processing.

Iran unveils its strongest domestic supercomputer (msn.com)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
every other new windows version has traditionally been a flop.

xp good vista bad 7 good 8 bad 10 good!

so i guess 11 is just a debug version being released so
they get all the bugs out for windows 12!

but software makers thank them because with every release
they break something in their codes and force customers who
upgrade to pay for a new version of their software that fixes
what microsoft broke :ROFLMAO:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ok @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter It is not a laptop it is a computer it is a tower HP Elite desk I can take some pictures of it if you want and DM you but
1- it has on the front 4 USB ports on the back it has 4 USB in the front and 4 ports in the back, and two trapezoid looking things, that you can screw it in.
So I want to keep the monitor at about under $400. Now I found a very nice MSI that is actually curved and it has=165HZ REFRESH RATE + 1MS RESPONSE TIME 200 times per second Optix monitors are equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate and Anti Flicker technology. A little more than what I wanted to spend it will cost more than the computer but it is choice. I DIG the curve gives it some class says curve rate is 1500 R, whatever that means

MSI Optix G27C5 27" Full HD LED Curve Gaming LCD Monitor - Walmart.com - Walmart.com
Only 2 left

Then for graphics card
That will be a little bit more but I found this one normally $1000 for $436
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphic Card, 4 GB GDDR6 - Walmart.com - Walmart.com
The specs whatever this means
eatures