Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Posting is not an issue, but when you post about Hitler under Champions League thread, or post in some Russian language under IPL thread or post about concerts under Corona thread , this is spamming.
His posts MAIN issue:
- MAJORITY of times, they are completely off-topic! Like really how is Hitler related to Champions League man? or how is Russia role in World War II related to NHL ?
I have asked him like 100X times, PLEASE PLEASE if you have random thought, use this thread, if you post under another thread, spend 10 seconds to see if what you are posting is even REMOTELY relevant to the thread title or topic being discussed.

I do NOT agree with MAJORITY (if not 100%) of PlayBoy posts, but at least he posts relevant to the thread !

Can someone including Sherwin, tell me how THIS YouTube video related to NHL? (this is one example of MANY I had to clean up today)

Look here -> https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeycirclejerk/comments/30rlzi

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dear Shervin,
This is a forum, please don't take this seriously ... go have a good Russian Vodka tonight and get laid ... life is too short ...
I checked and you said goodbye but then you had 67 posts after that :D ... SIXTY SEVEN ... Seriously :D

Sherwin kir too dahanet.. You posted so much, khare forumo gayeedi. Aslan ridi be forum.

I told you a hundred times to take a break and stop posting like a maniac. Stop caring what people think and try to post one liners (once or twice a day, not 67 times each being a fucking paragraph). How many times do I have to tell people that you're actually a nice person and they should be easy on you? How can they? You're shitting all over the forum.

Here, now you have your own dedicated thread where stupid morons that don't even hold a candle to your wisdom, kindness and artistic nature come and post kos-sher.

Reedam too in post kardanet.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The guy gets so worked up by whether someone responds to his posts or not on a cyber forum. He wrote post after post begging to understand why Pooya said this or that. The only explanation is he has no life outside here. I mean who cares what someone thinks on a cyber forum. To then go and make a whole thread just to say "I am leaving" is a sign of a narcissist with an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

He then sends me abusive PMs because I put down dome laughing emojis. :D

This is the guy who got kicked out of another forum for his incessant lies. He just makes things up and wonders why people don't pay any attention to him and his posts.

Again, incredible
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 26, 2006
This is the point - Everyone knows the situation. Why are you so fucking unempathetic?

So someone is struggling, "he has no life outside here". Do you have such an amazing life? Why not just be a bit more gentle to people.

I'd certainly rather have a pint of bitter with Sherwin and lose it over his knights-move thinking and statements than someone who is obsessed with money but cares less about humanity, moved from being a "son of tehran" to sitting comfortably in Toronto, whingeing about anything which makes society better for everyone and closing the door behind him. Hypocrites.

1618058748601.png

Last edited:
The guy gets so worked up by whether someone responds to his posts or not on a cyber forum. He wrote post after post begging to understand why Pooya said this or that. The only explanation is he has no life outside here. I mean who cares what someone thinks on a cyber forum. To then go and make a whole thread just to say "I am leaving" is a sign of a narcissist with an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

He then sends me abusive PMs because I put down dome laughing emojis. :D

This is the guy who got kicked out of another forum for his incessant lies. He just makes things up and wonders why people don't pay any attention to him and his posts.

Again, incredible
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sherwin has a monstrous IQ. I'm not kidding. He's one of those people whose brain is constantly in overdrive. He's a special kind of genius that comes off as a fucking idiot socially. Lovely dude that just can't handle the social life specially the online type.

He has these bursts of paranoia, overthinking every once in a while. It's fine. Just gotta make sure it doesn't ruin the forum (which he has on numerous occasions).

Sherwin, again, reedam too in post kardanet.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Bache Tehroon i waited for two days to respond, I hear you loud and clear. Now Behruz C is a judgement guy and i pray he never has chuldren. If it wete up to me, people like him would be sterilized so they could not procreate. Last long post i promise. With that being said, you are right. I will keep it short, can’t do anything about Pooya or this thread but to my defense people can change and i proved it by providing my military record and martial arts credentials. Anyways i shall keep it topical, short and sweet what yoh said is spot on i am very smart but sometimes i over think and come off as an idiot, as my captain said,” Som, sometimes yoh are too smart for your own good and overthink things, life is nit science or math where there is a definitive answer, stop nuking it“ Navy slang make something simple; complex. @just2viewgeneralforu I guess guys lime Behruz C are perfect and never made a mistake its ok only God can judge me. I paid a price for my mistake but the punishment should fit the crime. If you do the crime, do the time. I have been hearing about PFDC incident for over a decade now, when is enough enough? At some point the Statute of Limitations to expire. Like Jon val Jon, i deserve redemption, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, At least i am not a hypocrite who brings no value, just 0.02.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu I don’t understand you can differentiate between the two. Bache Tehroon ala Soroush , might come off as harsh but is a good person, with a kind heart and comes from a good place. I cannot say the aame thing about Mr. Judgmental instigater Behrooz C. There is a difference, Soroush is a fb friend and gives good advice, i would give him the shirt off of my back.. As for Behrooz, Ot Yebis Ot Menya(Russian explicative) Now i said my piece on PFDC, so I hope we can finally pot it to rest and if mot, I don’t care anymore because life is too short. We have some 80 plus yesrs on here and we are cone.i will spend the 2nd half of my life composing musix, i wont waste my time worh a nafam like Behrooz C. Lile Behrooz who the F do you think you are? You don’t pay my bills or are my boss, i don’t have to answer to a jagoff keyboard warrior, like you. I say this withlove, go fly a kite. Tr boro gom sho. Without music life would be a mistake- Nietzsche . That is what i will focus on Piano, German procerbs za zuft lahm ist nicht gut - toomuch noise is mot good and
Mindoger sind we achlocher, yader hat sis stinken- Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they stink, prost

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So either way i am gpjng to wash my hands with this topic and move on. Those who want to reapknd can, those who do mot, that is their perogatice, i wi t lose sleep over it, life is too short to worry about Bolshevikski. @Pooya or any admins now that I am ignoring this loser he is trying to harass me via email
Get a life loser
After you gaping dooshbag
@Finally @Pooya sorry for the HOCKEY mistake that was supposed to be a response to Arash T and his HOCKEY thread on OTHER SPORTS FORUM. My bad I posted it in the wrong place.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I was trying to raspk d to Arash T best hockey team debate the 97-98 Red Wings aka the Russian 5 @Finally sorey about that mix up @Pooya my nad so ok i wilm keep it topical and post vids in the right place so are we kosher? Just tell Behrooz i wont respond to his lame enail. Honoroble me tions 84-85 Gretsky’s Edminton Oilers, 91-92 Penguins and the 75 Philly FLUERS, beat Soviet Union in a friendly 4-1.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Guys i agree with Pooya and others apple is great and i love my i phone 11, there are i phones for everyone’s price range. Problem is android is more business friendly than IOs. If you are hust using it for personal use then an i phone is fine but if it is for business, i recommend an android.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter just curious that was a good response but if i posted something that long i would get,” Why are yoh posting an essay?” Just pointing out the double standard caught @Pooya
Anyways question for those who have wxperience with both gaming system PS5 or xbox 1x? Personally I am a huge fan of the PlayStation controllers and gotten used to it. Havent had a gaming system, since my Ps3 crapped out

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter just curious that was a good response but if i posted something that long i would get,” Why are yoh posting an essay?” Just pointing out the double standard caught @Pooya
Anyways question for those who have wxperience with both gaming system PS5 or xbox 1x? Personally I am a huge fan of the PlayStation controllers and gotten used to it. Havent had a gaming system, since my Ps3 crapped out
PS5 is my personal choice cause I like playstation.
However, both of them are amazing.

Jan 26, 2006
@just2viewgeneralforu I don’t understand you can differentiate between the two. Bache Tehroon ala Soroush , might come off as harsh but is a good person, with a kind heart and comes from a good place. ]
Bro, I can do my best to defend you but i can't help you if you can't help yourself.
We're not talking about two sides of the same coin here, we're talking about the same side of the same coin.
All the best Kumpel

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bro, I can do my best to defend you but i can't help you if you can't help yourself.
We're not talking about two sides of the same coin here, we're talking about the same side of the same coin.
All the best Kumpel
You are talking about two sides of different coins :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
All the best Kumpel
Agha I need help! can you please help me find the relation between Behruz C, BT with Russian speech by Puttin and another by Gorbachev?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
So either way i am gpjng to wash my hands with this topic and move on. Those who want to reapknd can, those who do mot, that is their perogatice, i wi t lose sleep over it, life is too short to worry about Bolshevikski. @Pooya or any admins now that I am ignoring this loser he is trying to harass me via email After you gaping dooshbag @Finally @Pooya sorry for the HOCKEY mistake that was supposed to be a response to Arash T and his HOCKEY thread on OTHER SPORTS FORUM. My bad I posted it in the wrong place.

Now, you mein lieber Führer, I will never ever regret the things I've done in my life, you know why?
no Regret, no Guilt, no Shame......... The Eagle Flies Alone!
Why so much of fucking excuses up and down, here and there, turn and return?
You cant get them oldtimers to get the hang of your hints and accompaniments, thats fuckin "Mission Impossible" a matter of generational-culture issue, give it up....go on git!

Listen to me, never ever take considerable time and effort trudging around feeling bad about what you have done, especially after making a bad decision (according to what some besserwissers claim).
In fact, there are certain situations some of us in the darkest split-second would undo if it would be possible. However, there are an infinite number of reasons why you should never ever regret any of the decisions you make in your life. Have you ever witnessed quadrupeds regret a desisions they make, no..... you have not, animals are not as much fucked up as humans!
Decisions are not always the result of thoughtful contemplation. In fact, some of them are made on impulse alone. Regardless of the decision, at the time you made it, it's something you realy wanted or like it purly with a great desire!
Every time I am here around, reading all oneliners writen by hAjies here it reminds me of bunch of local scavs escaped out of Tarkov-nowhere, determined to act like rural-peasant bullies which rarely uses 1% of their whole brain capacity during their fucking miserable lives and I asure you, YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM!
You'e obviously trapped with a gang of new Calvinisists here on ISP who literally seek to create and redeem culture of slurping sweaty, hairy and stinky donkeynuts of the british royal family, what the fuck do expect from people like this?

Acknowledge the beauty in your human imperfection, then move forward and go on git, please do not look like a hAji-tourist Kraut at the M&M's store in Time Square chasing chocolate balls.
Go on with it, get hard (am not hinting have a boner) and increase your resilience, make your decisions with gusto, you are here to live in color, without it, you would feel soulless. Do not start thinking about "substandard" decisions, never regret a day in your life, good day gives you joy while a bad day gives you experience. You are not doing yourself any favors when you try to save yourself from disappointment by making excuses.
I say it all, go on fuckin git, I dont wana balancing ma'butt on that tiny stool, remove that stool and come back with a chair!

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me