Thank you Jose, Thank you Ronaldo !

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
We were practically playing with two defenders No matter how bad he is in any other Position, putting him in defence agains barca was a crime.

By the way who said I have been to Madrid? :)

I am over it. But still can't get over the fact that CR lost the game (once again) for us against Barca.

You guys enjoy it while it lasts, who knows maybe we will be the ones laughing at end of the season ;)
well, you said it's your first visit...I thought you were in Madrid but then read it again.

Well, then it really sucks! :D

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
well, you said it's your first visit...I thought you were in Madrid but then read it again.

Well, then it really sucks! :D
I wish. Been to Spain 6 times, but never to Madrid (except the airport). Spain is one of my fav countries. I would go there anytime, epecialy Andalucia.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
chose to spare yourself the pain of catching the classico huh? smart choice haji ;) jk :pooya2:
hehehe, bro i went to the stadium last El Clasico in April , the ticket is not exactly something you can afford every 6 months :D this year Granada , next year GOD IS GREAT !!!!

against Barca or other teams?
any team man, when was the last time he scored from a free kick for Madrid?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
any team man, when was the last time he scored from a free kick for Madrid?
It's not just about scoring. Madrid sells many pictures of Rondalo's gay-ass pose before he takes his shitty Freekicks. You know how he stands with his legs wide open like he just took a big dump in his shorts and is trying to prevent the glob of dong from escaping down his legs.

I've seen toddlers who shit their pants and that's exactly how they stand.