The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
جوجه رو آخر پاییز میشمرن, ببینیم اخر و عاقبتش تو زنیت چی میشه. وایسید تموشا کنید.
اتفاقا من این بار با نظر شما کاملا موافقم.بچه های ما یک روز چنان بازی می کنند که به مسی میگو یند زکی
Where was he against Japan?
کاملا موافقم.یک روز چنان بازی میکنند که مسی باید جلویشان لنگ بندازد بعد یک دفعه تا ۶ ماه دیگه اونقدر گند میزند که اصلا آدم نمیفهمد که این همون بازیکنان ایران بودند؟جلوی ژاپن همه خواب بودند،

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
اتفاقا من این بار با نظر شما کاملا موافقم.بچه های ما یک روز چنان بازی می کنند که به مسی میگو یند زکی

کاملا موافقم.یک روز چنان بازی میکنند که مسی باید جلویشان لنگ بندازد بعد یک دفعه تا ۶ ماه دیگه اونقدر گند میزند که اصلا آدم نمیفهمد که این همون بازیکنان ایران بودند؟جلوی ژاپن همه خواب بودند،
البته من با این حرف موافق نیستم چون هیچ بازیکن ایرانی, تحت هیچ شرایطی به هیچ عنوان نمیتونه به مسی بگه زکی. در بهترین شرایط باید دنبال گرفتن امضاء از مسی باشن.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
So if he does well, its Azmoun, if he does poor, its the whole team and CQ tactics? interesting!
It’s interesting how to come to conclusions..
I was replying to Fariborz that he had an overall good tournament. Now if he had a bad game against Japan (which he didn’t actually) we should not hang him. The whole team was to blame for that loss.
Japan game was discussed in another thread.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
shans biarim shishtayi nashim!!!!

United travelling squad vs PSG:

De Gea, Romero, Grant

Bailly, Dalot, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Williams, Young

Fred, Garner, Gomes, McTominay, Pereira

Chong, Greenwood, Lukaku, Rashford

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
you lost a 50 goal a season player and didn't replace him!! I don't think this is a surprise. I still think Real will pull something at the end to go through some how..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
you lost a 50 goal a season player and didn't replace him!! I don't think this is a surprise. I still think Real will pull something at the end to go through some how..
We lost an amazing coach who was able to get the best out of EVERY player , that we should have replaced. I hope Ronaldo burns in hell, I rather finish mid-table than have that moron back in Madrid.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
We lost an amazing coach who was able to get the best out of EVERY player , that we should have replaced. I hope Ronaldo burns in hell, I rather finish mid-table than have that moron back in Madrid.
lool sureee.. dude if it wasn't for CR you would have never won 3 CL in a row.. I agree you need a TEAM but he was the xFactor.. hala you don't like him that's fine but don't say you won the CL only because of Zidan.. sookhi vel kon… CR is your Sarvar and you know it :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
lool sureee.. dude if it wasn't for CR you would have never won 3 CL in a row.. I agree you need a TEAM but he was the xFactor.. hala you don't like him that's fine but don't say you won the CL only because of Zidan.. sookhi vel kon… CR is your Sarvar and you know it :D
The min you learn that we did NOT win 3 CL *ONLY* because of CR, I will stop saying it was all Zidane :) until then, adios!
Football is a TEAM sport, played with 11 players and a coach, it is NEVER about "1" player, or "1" coach. It is a combined effort.