The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I know how much you adore Barca & Messi
BUT:
How on earth could Barca get to the final?
When they got an Impossible task against Liverpool.. Honestly cant see how
Barca could beat Liverpool over 2 legs.
Yes, they can beat Pool over 2 legs, they will most likely tie away and win at home.
Semi is going to be
Barca vs Pool
Juve vs City
Final is : Barca vs Juve.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes, they can beat Pool over 2 legs, they will most likely tie away and win at home.
Semi is going to be
Barca vs Pool
Juve vs City
Final is : Barca vs Juve.
Barca has the talent and the ability to beat Liverpool home and away and i think they will eventually end up getting through one way or the other.

Ajax youth team, once again with a great showing against a full professional italian side that i always hated. From the minute 45 until 60 Juve barely touched the ball as they were busy running after well passing and well moving Ajax players who at times executed their own kind of tiki taka. However 1-1 at home is a dangerous result and Ajax needs another perfect game in Turin to have a chance to advance. However, who is able to eliminate Real in Madrid, has the ability to do the same to Juve too. My only concern is the lack of experience of those 19, 20 years old kids of playing in big games.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I love the Ajax style and their young generation of players. Reminds me of the 95 team when they won CL and sold all their star players, Davids, Seedorf, Kanu, Bogarde, Kluivert, Overmars....

But I feel that this is going to be Juve's year. I can see it happening. This is what they bought Ronaldo for.

Next year they should get Hazard too. Hazard is definitely a Juve style player.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
United line up came out early for their game against Barcelona tonight. Very interesting.

View attachment 42359
looool, I am happy with 2-0 loss. Lets not get humiliated.

they haven't lost at home since 2013. This is most likely our last CL match til 2020!!!

btw Pogba to Real is a done deal, along side Hazard.. We got couple of years to rebuild this team with fresh blood.