The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL@Valverde's team playing like a bunch of clueless idiots and Messi still getting us 2 goals out of absolutely nothing!

What a fucking legend.
LOOOOOL I was waiting for this comment! typical Iranian Fan, never satisfied.
your team is going to win treble, mark my word, as i said weeks ago, I have $200 on them winning CL

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
david the fucking Karius.. bunch of useless players. they all want to fucking leave. let the bastards leave. acke in che goli bod dayous. On ashly yunge dayous hame ke bayad to Stoke city bazi koneh. omade to United. yek mosht jakesh

Last edited:
Messi single-handedly destroyed Man U in one half. Barca started the game terribly. They almost conceded in the first 40 seconds. Man U looked a lot hungrier and more dangerous. Then Messi happened. He almost created a magic 3rd goal but De Gea got very lucky and saved the ball with his face. What a goal that would've been.

Coutinho should move to the Chinese league. He'll get paid better and help us forget the disappointment he caused faster.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
that goalkeeper alone saved Juve from conceeding 3 goals in the second half.... man Ajax is playing such a brave and beautiful football

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Ajax plays football, what United plays is not football. its pure garbage.. As I said, we need to get ride of half of this team and start fresh. Try to play football again not bs counter attacking crap.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Neres nearly scored the third one....i am so proud of these kids, no fear, brilliant passing, easy and comfortable with the ball in all situations, ridiculing those highly touted Juve players at will