The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
And then again, they have to be carefull until the very last minute as we are talking italians, these laashkhors are only dead when they are 6 feet under ground, otherwise, they always somehow manage to come up and do some unexpected damage

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Today is a beautiful day ... So you folks still think Real won 4 CL because of him? hahahahah
CR scored the goals but those goals are only worth if Ramos does his job, if Navas does his job, if Modric does his job, if Kroos does his job and and and ... you see my point? if you don't, then lets agree to disagree :)
We won 4 CL because our ENTIRE team did their job, from CR to Navas did it, not because of CR or not because of Ramos, because of our TEAM.

Today is a beautiful day ... So you folks still think Real won 4 CL because of him? hahahahah
CR scored the goals but those goals are only worth if Ramos does his job, if Navas does his job, if Modric does his job, if Kroos does his job and and and ... you see my point? if you don't, then lets agree to disagree :)
We won 4 CL because our ENTIRE team did their job, from CR to Navas did it, not because of CR or not because of Ramos, because of our TEAM.
.Agreed we made it to the final with ease.

Real Madrid knock out stage
CR Quarterfinal

Therefore

RealMadrid 0-1 CR

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
View attachment 42361

LOL , World's most overrated keeper.
Well he made a mistake. But he also made an incredible save towards the end of the the first half.

Overall, he has made so many incredible saves that one could almost forgive him for the blunder. To compare him to Karius is just silly.

But yeah, this United team is nowhere near Barcelona. So many players have reached the end. Young, Jones, Smalling. And someone like Fred is not good enough for this club.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
martike is demanding increase on wages too. He cost us Against Arsenal too. I know he has saved us in past season, but this season he hasn't been good enough. so many silly mistakes. giving a ball away in bad positions.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
This Ajax team is simply put Awesome! They play an attractive football... attack oriented! I will root for these guys, hopefully they will make it to the final.