The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
migam zer zer mikoni nago na.. when was the last time you won the CL. "khorake CL" looool. haji engadr koso sher nago. bezar teamet ye trophy tokhmi bebare bad biad zer zer.. loool Last time you won something was the mickey mouse league cup god knows how many years ago..

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
migam zer zer mikoni nago na.. when was the last time you won the CL. "khorake CL" looool. haji engadr koso sher nago. bezar teamet ye trophy tokhmi bebare bad biad zer zer.. loool Last time you won something was the mickey mouse league cup god knows how many years ago..
Oskol to in 13 sale akhir ma too 3 ta CL final boodim 2005,2007,2018 more than any other English club. Won 1 lost 2. Facts. We are the most successful English club in Europe. Facts
This is a CL thread, fact!

Har moghe kam miyari hamin araajifo balghoor mikoni. Chizi baret nist houman khoshgele toro che be football.

This is gonna be your LAST CL campaign for a long time make the most of it looool

Last edited:

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
So 3 games and 0 goal. If I am not mistaking this is a record in Real history. Congratulations Perez and thank you !!

I am done with the team this season. See you next year 😊

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Oskol to in 13 sale akhir ma too 3 ta CL final boodim 2005,2007,2018 more than any other English club. Won 1 lost 2. Facts. We are the most successful English club in Europe. Facts
This is a CL thread, fact!

Har moghe kam miyari hamin araajifo balghoor mikoni. Chizi baret nist houman khoshgele toro che be football.

This is gonna be your LAST CL campaign for a long time make the most of it looool
looool engadr kos nago.. is that all you got??? CL final my Ass.. remember United won the CL in 2008 and since then you haven't won jackshit. loool baba vel kon. goftam ke harvaght yek trophy tokhmi bordi bia zer zer kon. loooll

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Madrid and its fat cats really needed Ronaldo to keep up the winning record.

Valencia played very nice, they were attacking and never parked the bus; this last 3rd of the field players lost so many opportunities. They could have beat MU. 'Guedes no puede goles de gol' lost so many opp.

So 3 games and 0 goal. If I am not mistaking this is a record in Real history. Congratulations Perez and thank you !!

Saeed Jan , here is how I assess our current form. Don't forget if not the best we have lost one of the World's best player and no one can expect things go on as nothing happened. I believe Lope is trying to prove everyone that KB does not cut it anymore by giving him enough game time and then unleash Mariano and replace him with KB or even bring another striker in the mid-season.
As I said elsewhere, Lope has no style of football and we saw that with him at the charge of La Roja. Having said that he is a good analyst, overall we play more efficient but not yet adequate enough in the second half. his technique is limited to some ball possession and that's it. although Injuries are not helping us either. I don't believe anyone expects us to win anything this season but I believe we see a better Madrid in the second part of the season,

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Ostad, if i am not mistaken, you said the exact same thing last year ! have faith man ! lots changes this year, new coach, CR gone, so lets have faith.
We need to correct the following
- I personally HATE the concept of Rotating keeper ! keepers need to sync with their defense and u keep rotating them this sync is never going to be solid.
- I said it last year, i say it again, it puzzle me what do coaches see in Karim ! he has now gone 6 games without a SINGLE shot on target, that is "0" shots on target !
- Mariano is being wasted, we need him to start

PS) this is not Real worst not scoring , i believe that happened during 2007 season if i am not mistaken.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
looool engadr kos nago.. is that all you got??? CL final my Ass.. remember United won the CL in 2008 and since then you haven't won jackshit. loool baba vel kon. goftam ke harvaght yek trophy tokhmi bordi bia zer zer kon. loooll
Says the exposed casual armchair fan who wants his own team to lose in a CL match. Harmoghe 5ta bordid bia inja ver ver kon
LoooL