The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
That didn't stop your "ver ver" against a team that won 13 though !!!
Boro khodaro shokr kon Karius 2 ta gol behetoon heydiyeh daad. Emsaal behetoon rahm nemikonim harchand I doubt you could get out of your group this year though. ☺

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Inter scored the second goal, who ? of course
ICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDI

PSV 1 - Inter 2

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I cant imagine the kind of humiliation one has to feel after so much korkori saying Serie A is garbage bla bla and then getting ass kicked next week by Napoli :D:D:D

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
On another note, it feels fantastic to see Inter back in champions league and showing such fighting spirit in every game. Long time ago I was so satisfied watching our games!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ass kicked? LooL @ humiliation
Really? ☺
only 3 shots on target and last min home winner is hardly an ass kicking.
I can see the Serie A fans boys are still
livid & buthurt about the truths and facts I said on their thread. LoL

Last edited:

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Messi ruled the day once again of course.

This Arthur guy is actually quite good. He tries to play somewhat like Xavi and can actually pull it off at times. Good player.

Barca's defense as big a joke as it has always been. Nothing's changed. Only getting worse. Takes nothing to score on them. I don't even see Pique as a Barca defender anymore. I simply think of him as an opponent's striker. That way things seem a lot more logical.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Really? ☺
Look, ye most kossher gofty , the facts are last week Inter beat Spurs, this week Napoli beat Liverpool, the facts are 12 shots for Napoli and only 3 shoys for Liverpool, lucky it wasn't worse for reds.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Javabesho to Serie A thread dadam khafe khoon gerefte bood, haalaa Napoli ba ye gole dir hengaam borde in forsat talabe moozi inja shir shode.
LoL @ clueless fanatic Serie A fanboy

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Really? ☺
Butthurt? My team just won, Barca beat Tottenham in our favour, and if that wasnt enough Napoli dominated the korkori boys team. It couldnt get any better! As a liverpool fan you must be so used to getting buthurt that you have become confused! Your mind has been messed up and buthurt is the only feeling you can relate to and hence think its the same for everyone else as well. But let me tell you it isnt, it is a signature feeling for liverpool fans like you.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
You seem to have struggled to get over the ass wooping you received on the Serie A thread. You need to learn to move on and stop holding a grudge. Life is too short to get all emotional about minor things.☺

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You seem to have struggled to get over the ass wooping you received on the Serie A thread. You need to learn to move on and stop holding a grudge. Life is too short to get all emotional about minor things.☺
Fekr mikoneh chi kardeh tuye oon thread ... bikhial baba.

Let me write you fact again maybe you understand:

Fact: Last 10 years: 7 winners from spain, 1 Italy, 1 EPL, 1 Germany. Why we discuss ? Numbers don't lie. EPL magic doesn't exist. Yes EPL has more money but this money hasn't converted to extreme success in Europe. So in your mind EPL is wow, cause you like Liverpool, in my mind, it is boring as hell cause I am not a fan of any team.