The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
What a striker Icardi is ... you guys lucky to have him.
Yeap he is the best ... he has been the most consistent player in the last few years. You give me a half-chance and he scores. Brilliant brain and a true goal scorer.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverfool loosing 2-0 to Red Star, loooool !!! The most embarassing performance of the tournament so far, hahahaha
Yes that's true.. For last years Champions league finalists to lose like that its embarrassing but lets not forget we beat Red Star 4-0 at home.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Yes that's true.. For last years Champions league finalists to lose like that its embarrassing but lets not forget we beat Red Star 4-0 at home.
I think the effect of Saturday's heavy match away at Arsenal on Liverpool players was a factor in tonight's poor performance, specially in the first half. Liverpool did much better in the 2nd half and created some good chances such as Salah's 2 chances denied by crossbar and the keeper. Also, it could have been a different game if Sturridge hadn't missed that great chance at 0-0.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I think the effect of Saturday's heavy match away at Arsenal on Liverpool players was a factor in tonight's poor performance, specially in the first half. Liverpool did much better in the 2nd half and created some good chances such as Salah's 2 chances denied by crossbar and the keeper. Also, it could have been a different game if Sturridge hadn't missed that great chance at 0-0.
True. Also the effect of October and November when all hope is lost.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Liverpool were unlucky to lose like that. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were a Liverpool fan.

Barca were unlucky not to win. They did okay without Messi again. This is good. Inter couldn't do much (Inter is not a weak team).

Napoli were impressive.

Normally I'd look forward to a clash between Man United and Juventus, but of course, The Special One will make it specially fucking boring, so meh...