The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Such a horrible performance by Inter ... I am glad we lost ... heartless performance ... khak bar sareshoon

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Good win for spurs. I was a little bit irritated that we didn’t start eriksen and son but I guess the manager was thinking about sunday’s game against arsenal.

Both eriksen and son made the different when they came on and sissoko was great again. He’s a totally different player this year.

Now all we have to do is to go to Barcelona and beat them 😂😂

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Good win for spurs. I was a little bit irritated that we didn’t start eriksen and son but I guess the manager was thinking about sunday’s game against arsenal.

Both eriksen and son made the different when they came on and sissoko was great again. He’s a totally different player this year.

Now all we have to do is to go to Barcelona and beat them 😂😂
Or match Inter's result against PSV.

And what a great eye pleasing curling shot by Winks to hit the bar.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Always enjoy watching messi. I was lucky to be at Wembley when spurs played Barcelona a couple of months ago. Messi hit the post twice and scored a couple. the guy is amazing. He picks the ball at the half way line and no one can get anywhere near him. He’s amazing at protecting the ball and running away from people. I don’t think we quite appreciate how lucky we are to be able to watch him play football.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I think Inter will win that one at home but I would be more than happy if they mess it up 😀
Watching the highlights on BT Sports and PSV gave a real good accounting of themselves against Barca tonight and somewhat exposed Barca's defensive weaknesses. Inter should be favourites to win though. Spurs need to focus on their game against a Barca team that has already won the group and might rest some key players.

Feb 4, 2005
Not if they win 1-0 or 2-1 or any results with 1 GD. That is of course if both games today end with same result.
Actually 1-0 will send Liverpool through as both teams will be equal on all conditions but then Liverpool will have scored more goals. But 2-1, 3-2, etc. will send Napoli through because then they will win the head to head because of away goal rule.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Napoli/Inter vs Liverpool/Spurs

Let's see which league will kick arse on day 6
Exciting times.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Hoshiii khobiii!!!!!! azizammm…. looooooooooooooooll

nabinam narahatii haa.. ey jaaan…. we will talk more after the final match day...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hoshiii khobiii!!!!!! azizammm…. looooooooooooooooll

nabinam narahatii haa.. ey jaaan…. we will talk more after the final match day...
He is keeping it low profile so in case Liverpool qualifies comes here and say Serie A sucks ... only EPL ... LOL
what a character ... you gotta love this guy.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Always enjoy watching messi. I was lucky to be at Wembley when spurs played Barcelona a couple of months ago. Messi hit the post twice and scored a couple. the guy is amazing. He picks the ball at the half way line and no one can get anywhere near him. He’s amazing at protecting the ball and running away from people. I don’t think we quite appreciate how lucky we are to be able to watch him play football.
Absolutely! and some people still think CR is better! I dont get it why anyone would pick CR over Messi!
CR is amazing player, Messi is from another planet!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Yeah .. yeah ... Rolando has won in the last 3 years. I promise Ronaldo will accomplish more as a player than Messi

In case you want to know what's wrong with football and why it's better to bother about other things than football, this is exactly what's wrong.

Messi scores a goal, which for every other player, including "Rolando" would be part of their career highlight reel, and for him it's a goal he scores every now and then. He has made the extraordinary normal and mundane. And then people, instead of enjoying the greatest player of all time week in week out and thanking God for the privilege, talk about "achievements" like football is a dick contest.

There's one achievement Messi has that no one will ever reach: For Messi the extraordinary, the impossible, was just part of his daily job and routine. He did it every week twice. But LOL.