The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Well he made a mistake. But he also made an incredible save towards the end of the the first half.

Overall, he has made so many incredible saves that one could almost forgive him for the blunder. To compare him to Karius is just silly.

But yeah, this United team is nowhere near Barcelona. So many players have reached the end. Young, Jones, Smalling. And someone like Fred is not good enough for this club.
Not sure if he meant that incredible face save. LOOL.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
What Ajax are doing is nothing short of amazing 🙌

A team that reached the Champions League semi-finals assembled for less than what Man Utd paid for Fred 😮

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
If anyone has pics of CR crying, please share.
First of all in last night’s game, he was one of the best Juv players despite receiving so few balls.

It’s amazing that a guy who won your team so many titles is still hated by you this much. You could hate his looks or attitude on the field, but he is a true athlete.. winning trophies everywhere he went and working his ass off. That in my book is admirable. I don’t know him on a personal level but I hear he is also a great human being helping the needy.. what else you want from him?
I know you will say this was all zidane’s work but even if he was on the bench for the whole 9 years, you should at least have some respect for the guy who benefited your club financially a great deal during these years.
You don’t have to love him or even like him, but at least don’t bite the hand that helped your team for so manny years.

Who is being a typical Iranian fan ? You or Bache Tehroon?!

I want Erik ten Hag as Barca's manager RIGHT NOW. We have found the missing jewel we desperately needed after Guardiola's departure. This guy understands what football should be. He could lose every single el-classico to Madrid and never win a single thing and I would still pick him over Valverde.

Feb 4, 2005
I want Erik ten Hag as Barca's manager RIGHT NOW. We have found the missing jewel we desperately needed after Guardiola's departure. This guy understands what football should be. He could lose every single el-classico to Madrid and never win a single thing and I would still pick him over Valverde.
I want all United players and coaches to go to Ajax (I even throw Farshid Esmaeili and Godwin Mensha as the bonus) and get the entire Ajax team in United.

I want all United players and coaches to go to Ajax (I even throw Farshid Esmaeili and Godwin Mensha as the bonus) and get the entire Ajax team in United.
To be honest, they don't have any outstanding players. You'd probably be very disappointed by the swap. They're simply meshing well together at the moment and their chemistry is not curbed by a prick like Mourinho at helm. That will all change next season when Ajax sell all their major players (it's a tradition) and those players as individuals will probably not amount to much in bigger teams.

Feb 4, 2005
To be honest, they don't have any outstanding players. You'd probably be very disappointed by the swap. They're simply meshing well together at the moment and their chemistry is not curbed by a prick like Mourinho at helm. That will all change next season when Ajax sell all their major players (it's a tradition) and those players as individuals will probably not amount to much in bigger teams.
I take any team that does not have Jones, Smalling and Young in it.

Last edited:
I take any team or anyone that does not have Jones, Smalling and Young in it.
Jones and Smalling have always been jokes, but Young deserves more kindness. For a good while, this guy was the only one creating anything resembling attacking opportunities. His crosses saved Man U on more than one occasion. He's been a good soldier overall.