The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Salah just hit the post

1 away goal gives us a slight chance @ Anfield
Yes the difference between Messi and the rest of the players in the world was obvious tonight.
It is actually good that Salah didn’t score. It would have given them false hope. At least now they know they are out and can focus on the league.
This year is Messi’s year. He would win the CL even if he played alone against 11 players in the final.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Salah just hit the post

1 away goal gives us a slight chance @ Anfield
I hope you understand now when I told you Barca got this year and you said "Mark my words its Liverpool" :)
The best thing from todays game? People are hopefully going to stop laughing at Madrid when we lose to them, just because we lose to them minimum 2 times a year, is because we play them minimum 2 times a year! if your team did too, same would happen for you!

And, if anything still think the Barca Messi is not from another universe, I dont know what to say ... No one can stop this guy at Barca!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
تئوری کس شعر ایرانی : تمام تیم‌های اروپایی تو لیگ انگلیس مشکل پیدا می‌کنن. خیلی لیگ انگلیس سخته ... نه بابا جان۲۰ تا تیم توی لیگ یک فوتبال کس شعر بازی می‌کنن.
While I partially agree with you, but keep in mind, any team, from any league would hit the wall against Barcelona. Doesnt matter...

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
@Hooshmand can we stop marking your words now? Juve already out and Pool as good as being out. Sorry man, but you just dont understand how good Barcelona is. Liverpool is a great team, but against the 2 giants of Spain, EPL doesnt have much to offer.
You mean just Barca right?? amo your team Real is done.. CR is gone, you are not winning the CL for few more years. just focus on La Liga for now.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
تئوری کس شعر ایرانی : تمام تیم‌های اروپایی تو لیگ انگلیس مشکل پیدا می‌کنن. خیلی لیگ انگلیس سخته ... نه بابا جان۲۰ تا تیم توی لیگ یک فوتبال کس شعر بازی می‌کنن.
The conditions are very different in the EPL. One off matches against attacking teams like Liverpool are one thing. But actually competing on all fronts playing twice a week, some times more, in places like Watford is another.

I am not saying they will struggle, just that you can't generalise from last night.

The conditions are very different in the EPL. One off matches against attacking teams like Liverpool are one thing. But actually competing on all fronts playing twice a week, some times more, in places like Watford is another.

I am not saying they will struggle, just that you can't generalise from last night.
I don't know bud but the league is rich and overhyped at the same time. look at ManU