The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
what a huge miss was that 4th goal by Dembele in the first game. two players (Cotiniho and Demble) costing over 300 mil and can't even score a simple goal.. what a waste..
Why nobody talks about the big miss by Cutinho? I think it was after the liverpool first goal around 15th minute, there were 4 Barca players and only the goalie from liverpool, Cutinho instead of taking the shot passes to Messi, after he controlled the ball, it was already late. I'm surprised it's not even in highlights, did I miss something?
http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=70939

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Why nobody talks about the big miss by Cutinho? I think it was after the liverpool first goal around 15th minute, there were 4 Barca players and only the goalie from liverpool, Cutinho instead of taking the shot passes to Messi, after he controlled the ball, it was already late. I'm surprised it's not even in highlights, did I miss something?
http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=70939
I did mention it. Either Coutinho or Messi could have scored. Messi tried to go around another player when he only had to beat the keeper.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
تئوری کس شعر ایرانی : تمام تیم‌های اروپایی تو لیگ انگلیس مشکل پیدا می‌کنن. خیلی لیگ انگلیس سخته ... نه بابا جان۲۰ تا تیم توی لیگ یک فوتبال کس شعر بازی می‌کنن.
Ostad you still believe in this? I think its time to give credit to EPL teams...

Ostad you still believe in this? I think its time to give credit to EPL teams...
Speaking of believing in stuff, are you finally done mocking my beef with Valverde?

You probably still don't get it. Even if Barca had gotten past Liverpool, it wouldn't make a difference. He's absolutely pathetic. Aside from Messi (who doesn't really need much coaching) he has failed to extract the best out of every single other player on Barca's payroll. Every single one. Even Messi hasn't been able to fully perform under this coward.

A La Liga title and mickey-mouse Copa don't mean shit when you're Barcelona and fail to dominate or play beautiful football. They mean even less when you exit Champions League in the most embarrassing fashion 2 fucking years in a row.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Problem with Valverde is he had no plan for this game. He had no idea how to protect a 3-0 first leg advantage away from home.

Don't forget last season when they took a 4-1 home advantage to Roma and managed to lose 3-0.

That in itself should have been a lesson for last night.