The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
تئوری کس شعر ایرانی : تمام تیم‌های اروپایی تو لیگ انگلیس مشکل پیدا می‌کنن. خیلی لیگ انگلیس سخته ... نه بابا جان۲۰ تا تیم توی لیگ یک فوتبال کس شعر بازی می‌کنن.
There is a real chance of All English Europa League as well, I am not sure but if this happens, I think its the first no? All English CL final and All English Europa League.
All the investment in EPL is paying off, truly the best league on planet now, most competitive and most talented. 37 match played, and still the EPL winner is unknown, this is how every league should be. Joy to watch.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There is a real chance of All English Europa League as well, I am not sure but if this happens, I think its the first no? All English CL final and All English Europa League.
All the investment in EPL is paying off, truly the best league on planet now, most competitive and most talented. 37 match played, and still the EPL winner is unknown, this is how every league should be. Joy to watch.
Let's wait and see if it is a trend or a one off. I can see Liverpool and City being around for a long time.

Let's wait and see if it is a trend or a one off. I can see Liverpool and City being around for a long time.
Could be a one off but even to the naked eye the quality and warmth of the league is easily distinguishable from other leagues. Sure, teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico and perhaps Juventus would still be very competitive in EPL but they wouldn't dominate. And kiri coaches like Valverde wouldn't be winning domestic doubles while wasting the ability of their best players. EPL is good. I like it.

One more time I have to mention Pochettino's incredible feat in turning 2 games around against a very much inspired Ajax. Much bigger teams than Spurs couldn't do that.

In the first leg, it was going to be a humiliating night for Spurs after Ajax went up 1-0, but somehow Poche turned it around and made Ajax look ordinary. They failed to equalize but made sure they stayed in it for the 2nd leg.

In the 2nd leg, Ajax looked even more comfortable and went up 2-0. It felt like it was going to be a total thrashing and implosion for Spurs in the 2nd half, but somehow Pochettino completely reversed the course. He didn't even have a strong bench for this.

The guy is truly likeable and classy. He has turned Spurs into a bigger name than they actually are. All without spending much money. Their new hero, Lucas Moura, was a PSG reject!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Barcelon
One more time I have to mention Pochettino's incredible feat in turning 2 games around against a very much inspired Ajax. Much bigger teams than Spurs couldn't do that.

In the first leg, it was going to be a humiliating night for Spurs after Ajax went up 1-0, but somehow Poche turned it around and made Ajax look ordinary. They failed to equalize but made sure they stayed in it for the 2nd leg.

In the 2nd leg, Ajax looked even more comfortable and went up 2-0. It felt like it was going to be a total thrashing and implosion for Spurs in the 2nd half, but somehow Pochettino completely reversed the course. He didn't even have a strong bench for this.

The guy is truly likeable and classy. He has turned Spurs into a bigger name than they actually are. All without spending much money. Their new hero, Lucas Moura, was a PSG reject!
If it works, a coach is genius if it doesn't he is a moron. No gray zone :D