The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
HB I want to congragulate you for the nice CL win, hey if Bayern are gonig to lose, let's lose to the champs. Now if only we can get rid of NK. Seems lke his idea of strategy is pick the starting XI, the formaton and say play ball. We are the best German team by a mile I don't care about Bundesliga and DFB pokal. The last time we won a CL was in 2013, with Joseph "Jupp" Heynckes, our last REAL ELTE COACH.
Oh and as for Man Cty, that one made me chuckle, a Pep Guardiiola result. Domnate the league, choke to a team that you should beat in the CL. Like I said before, he is a $2 coach with $200,000,000 talent. Oh and for those of you thinking we will get Leroy Sane from Cty, guess again, they want over $80,000,000. Rommerige mentioned Bayern will not play monopoly, that is not the way they do things. They build through the youth academy and spend less money than Dortmund on transfers but THS YEAR I think we will make some nice moves. We have to replace our aging wingers. With that being said Dankeschon ROBBERY(Rbery and Robben) before someone tres to correct me. See you all next year, good luck to your teams, I expect to see Real Madrd back, and Ma San MIa.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
HB I want to congragulate you for the nice CL win, hey if Bayern are gonig to lose, let's lose to the champs. Now if only we can get rid of NK. Seems lke his idea of strategy is pick the starting XI, the formaton and say play ball. We are the best German team by a mile I don't care about Bundesliga and DFB pokal. The last time we won a CL was in 2013, with Joseph "Jupp" Heynckes, our last REAL ELTE COACH.
Oh and as for Man Cty, that one made me chuckle, a Pep Guardiiola result. Domnate the league, choke to a team that you should beat in the CL. Like I said before, he is a $2 coach with $200,000,000 talent. Oh and for those of you thinking we will get Leroy Sane from Cty, guess again, they want over $80,000,000. Rommerige mentioned Bayern will not play monopoly, that is not the way they do things. They build through the youth academy and spend less money than Dortmund on transfers but THS YEAR I think we will make some nice moves. We have to replace our aging wingers. With that being said Dankeschon ROBBERY(Rbery and Robben) before someone tres to correct me. See you all next year, good luck to your teams, I expect to see Real Madrd back, and Ma San MIa.
Good to have you back buddy.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool Champions league trophy parade compared with Man City trophy parade

Conclusion
-Oil money not gonna buy passion :)
-Champions League biggest Club trophy on the planet

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
only thing exciting about the CL was this.. looool shit game, shit teams.... even Jose and Wenger agree on that!!!! loooool that has to be a first!!

Come on dude, you should be better than that.
You shit on it because your team wasn't in it, if you united had won it then it would have been bigger than the world cup!

Being a loyal fan is good but being a good sport is more important.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Come on dude, you should be better than that.
You shit on it because your team wasn't in it, if you united had won it then it would have been bigger than the world cup!

Being a loyal fan is good but being a good sport is more important.
what?????? come on...

this has nothing to do with United. so in your opinon it was great game? exciting with lot of chances? be honest.

in my opinion it was a snooze fest regardless of who played on it. forgettable...

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
what?????? come on...

this has nothing to do with United. so in your opinon it was great game? exciting with lot of chances? be honest.

in my opinion it was a snooze fest regardless of who played on it. forgettable...
Sorry my bad, I thought you were taking about CL in general.
Finals are always a different game with lots of pressure and Conservative approach since nobody wants to lose.
You have been a bit unkind to our friend Hooshmand, let him enjoy the moment and express his joy....

It's been long overdue!! 😍

Rivalry and banter aside, we can throw in a bit of humour as I just did but let's all be good sport.

Last edited: