The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Put Sensi - Barella - Politano -- in every game ... these three youngster are amazing

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
F .... Inter was so great in the last 10 minute -- Really horrible start -- Conte put your act together -- what kinda selection of player that was -- Lazarho starting game in CL ... come on ...

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Napoli vs Liverpool should be a cracking one. kick off in about 15 minutes.
Napoli played us off the park last year, the only occasion last year where we were totally out played!!
Looking forward to the match though and I'm sure we gonna play better this time around.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
F .... Inter was so great in the last 10 minute -- Really horrible start -- Conte put your act together -- what kinda selection of player that was -- Lazarho starting game in CL ... come on ...
2 massive points dropped, just pray Barca beat Dortmund tonight otherwise you will be third favourites in the group!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Napoli played us off the park last year, the only occasion last year where we were totally out played!!
Looking forward to the match though and I'm sure we gonna play better this time around.
Napoli have been playing attractive attacking football in the last few years. i hope to see a real good game with end to end action.

Status
Not open for further replies.