Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
well my friend -- this is amateur -- sorry to say this, but this is unimaginable in this stage and level
Ostad this is part of predicting dige! you guys underestimate the impact of Ramos. Also players like Hazard are garbage. Modric is getting old, and so on.
anyway I never for 1 second thought we could get past City. However, I be BSing if I said, I am not happy now, seeing CR cry just makes me smile!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ostad this is part of predicting dige! you guys underestimate the impact of Ramos. Also players like Hazard are garbage. Modric is getting old, and so on.
anyway I never for 1 second thought we could get past City. However, I be BSing if I said, I am not happy now, seeing CR cry just makes me smile!!!
honestly before RM gave up the goal, I thought they could come back but that second goal just killed it.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
honestly before RM gave up the goal, I thought they could come back but that second goal just killed it.
I mean think about it, Hazard is shit, no Ramos, Modric is old, Kroos is getting old, Benzema is never lethal etc.
Dude the only and I repeat the only reason Real won La Liga is because Barca is shit not that Real is anything special.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I mean think about it, Hazard is shit, no Ramos, Modric is old, Kroos is getting old, Benzema is never lethal etc.
Dude the only and I repeat the only reason Real won La Liga is because Barca is shit not that Real is anything special.
I think you are right -- RM needs few players in Summer ;)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Juventus have sacked manager Maurizio Sarri after being knocked out of the Champions League yesterday, reports Fabrizio Romano

As expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.