The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Alphonso Davies had an excellent game. he made some crucial interceptions and made some great tackles even after his yellow card.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I think Thiago Alcantra to Liverpool will improve Liverpool's midfield options. he is quite an skillful and creative player and can provide ample of quality service to Liverpool's front 3.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bayern.jpg @houmanbahal Davies and Gnabry got to be the feel good story. Davies was playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps a few years ago and
Gnabry was dumped by two EPL teams, Arsenal and West Brom Abilon. Both have had major impacts for Bayern. This is a pic from the Las Vegas
Bayern fan club, my dad was there, along with, you can find my girl there in the pic.
Congrats to all Bayern fans, we did it, Mia San Mia Pacmas, guys Hansi Flick deserves the coach of the year award. I mean
he came in here in November, had to clean up Kovac's mess and then deal with a slew of injuries. It was a close hard fought 1 goal win,
I predicted 3-2, I was expecting more goals by both teams. Guess both teams played lock down elite D but Bayern overall dominated the game.
Few times though at the end PSG could have scored Neymar and Mbappe had chances, Neymar came up HUGE.
Coman and Neuer won it for us today.
Side note tall guys over 6ft tall like me are in the back#genetics

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
There were a few very quiet PSG fans but at Crown Anchor and Bar, the Red Army had a very strong showing there were about 15 of us \
in a small bar. At least this is the first time I took my dad to the game and Bayern looked good, last time it was a disaster at Hoffbrahaus v
Liverpool.
I am so happy, this is what I have been wanting since 2013. I am sure every Bayern fan here has suffered the same way I have, so close but
yet so far. Well put that feeling on a magnifying glass when you have a Bavarian mamma and ties to Munchen. Stern Des Stundens
:love:

Bayern has a way with used up 'tokhmi' players who couldn't make the cut in other bigger clubs. I feel jealous because Barca used to be that way. Players like Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Bojan, Tello, Abidal, Keita, Busquets and Valdes would be easily overlooked by other clubs, yet the blossomed at Barca and won trophies made of dreams.

Bayern is called Hollywood FC for good reasons, but apparently those reasons are not good enough anymore. Other clubs have totally stolen the Hollywood moto in recent years. Bayern have just been doing their own thing and stayed at the very top without much drama or expenditure. Hats off to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.