Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Doesn't matter if he played against PSG or Ali Abaad Katol FC, his job was to respond and perform after underperforming against Porto and he got the jobe done.
So his job is to score after under-performing? good for him for getting the job done. Honestly as long as he doesnt come close to Madrid, I dont care.
I really do not think he comes back to Madrid, no way.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Do you see CR7 possibly taking a pay cut to return back to Real Madrid? I guess at this point is it worth it and would you want him back at Madrid because he did underperform at Juve. Personally, I hope he stays. I would say that money is better spent on trying to get either Haaland or M'bappe, when they are not cup tied. If I am paying big time money, I prefer someone young, not pay for someone at the twilight of their career.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
^^Do you see CR7 possibly taking a pay cut to return back to Real Madrid? I guess at this point is it worth it and would you want him back at Madrid because he did underperform at Juve. Personally, I hope he stays. I would say that money is better spent on trying to get either Haaland or M'bappe, when they are not cup tied. If I am paying big time money, I prefer someone young, not pay for someone at the twilight of their career.
I dont think CR will take a Paycut,
I dont think fans want him back, he burnt the bridge when he talked shit about Madrid after leaving.
There is no way in a million years, Prez is going to pay him 24 million (his old salary at Real) let alone his current salary (30 mill at Juve).

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Real Madrid fans (and people who fall for their propaganda) would have us believe that Reals' management wants Cristiano back not because he is vital to their champions league success, but because he (supposedly) underperformed for 3 years at Juve. o_O

Because that position makes a whole lot of sense. :LOL:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Man City's 2nd goal was a joy to watch.great turn and run and pass by Foden and great movement and finish by Gundogan , a midfielder playing a perfect number 9 for that goal.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
One eye-catching aspect of this Man City side is their fluidity.players have learned to play multiple positions during a single game while adhering to their individual and collective roles. top quality players coached and vastly improved by a masterful manager in Pep Guardiola.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya Ok I did not know that he talked shit after leaving Madrid. If he did then he is an ungreatful cocky jerk because Real Madrid CODDLED him.
Rather than paying $24,000,000 Perez should really make a push for the 18 year old Norwegian phoenom Halland, dude is as good as advertised, a bigger Ronaldo, either him or M'Bappee. Stay away from the prima donna I don't blame you. Also damn, RIP Italian teams this is not good but there might be a sliver lining.
Maybe Italian teams will stop playing so defensively.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@Pooya Ok I did not know that he talked shit after leaving Madrid. If he did then he is an ungreatful cocky jerk because Real Madrid CODDLED him.
Rather than paying $24,000,000 Perez should really make a push for the 18 year old Norwegian phoenom Halland, dude is as good as advertised, a bigger Ronaldo, either him or M'Bappee. Stay away from the prima donna I don't blame you. Also damn, RIP Italian teams this is not good but there might be a sliver lining.
Maybe Italian teams will stop playing so defensively.
Halland is no Ronaldo ... come on, when Ronald was 20 years old, he could dribble 5 players. People have forgotten how good he was. His role is changed, now he is scoring and can't do all those dribbling due to age.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
One eye-catching aspect of this Man City side is their fluidity.players have learned to play multiple positions during a single game while adhering to their individual and collective roles. top quality players coached and vastly improved by a masterful manager in Pep Guardiola.
Just let them lose and then everything changes :D
This is how Football works, praise the coach in good times and thrash him in bad times.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Beautiful counter attacking goal by Chelsea , starting with closing down an Atletico cross and quick break with a great pass and good finish by Ziyech.

Oblak could have done better on Ziyech's shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.