The 2020-21UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You could mention Daei and Azizi. The latter could have played for big teams if not for his constant problems with his coaches. Talent-wise, he got to win the Asian player of the year award even before Daei.

Ps. I would start labeling our players world class, only if they play in the very top teams in the world with good impact.

Nov 24, 2002
You could mention Daei and Azizi. The latter could have played for big teams if not for his constant problems with his coaches. Talent-wise, he got to win the Asian player of the year award even before Daei.

Ps. I would start labeling our players world class, only if they play in the very top teams in the world with good impact.
Both are. they both played at the highest level of competition, scored against top teams, yes they don't play in top 4 leagues, they proved they can perform very well against the best clubs in world.

Feb 4, 2005

Azizi had the same problem that 99% of all Iranians do. Lack of discipline, koon goshadi and khod gondeh bini (2500 years of civilization, Cyrus the great ....)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I know Madrid and PSG are fav to make it to the Final, but seriously dont count out City man! they might surprise PSG !
Same goes with Chelsea! remember in 2012? they were suffering yet won CL! so anything is possible!
Absolutely -- CL is very unpredictable but from all the 4 games I have seen .... Bayern and PG were in a different level ... However, again all the 4 teams are great

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So congrats to Real Madrid and Manchester City for advancing. As for Porto, Taremi is the best player for Iran. I tried to show a clip of his goal but it showed
some weird clip, youtube is acting weird. Well gentlemen, same channel, next year.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hey I know one of the admins, and I have a good idea, is messing with my posts and putting random YOUTUBE clips.
Why would I put a speech on Mao, when I am not even Chinese in the UCL thread? What is this cyber bullying this is so high school.
I posted a clip of Taremi scoring a bicycle kick this time I am not even putting any clips on.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hey I know one of the admins, and I have a good idea, is messing with my posts and putting random YOUTUBE clips.
Why would I put a speech on Mao, when I am not even Chinese in the UCL thread? What is this cyber bullying this is so high school.
I posted a clip of Taremi scoring a bicycle kick this time I am not even putting any clips on.
You know there is edit button that you can go change it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.