The 2020-21UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Well -- You can't get no result against Shaktar and hoping to beat Real Madrid. Even though I thought we were a better team in second half still overall shit performance.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Well -- You can't get no result against Shaktar and hoping to beat Real Madrid. Even though I thought we were a better team in second half still overall shit performance.
Group is still WIDE open, If Shakhtar wins next game, then it could get tricky for both Inter and Madrid to make it out of the group. Personally I think Inter is going to win the next game vs Inter. (I predicted 1 win for each team). and if Borussi beats Shakhtar, this is how it will look

Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5
Inter 5
Real 4
-----
Inter beat Borussia and Real beat Shakhtar

Inter 8
Real 7
Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5

this means going to last match day, all the teams still can make it out of the group!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Group is still WIDE open, If Shakhtar wins next game, then it could get tricky for both Inter and Madrid to make it out of the group. Personally I think Inter is going to win the next game vs Inter. (I predicted 1 win for each team). and if Borussi beats Shakhtar, this is how it will look

Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5
Inter 5
Real 4
-----

Inter 8
Real 7
Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5

this means going to last match day, all the teams still can make it out of the group!!![/Q UOTE]
sure ... however, it is shameful to spend this much money and have to calculate how to beat shaktar and gladbach lol .... pathetic

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5
Inter 5
Real 4
-----

Inter 8
Real 7
Shakhtar 7
Borussia 5

this means going to last match day, all the teams still can make it out of the group!!!
WHAT? they will beat themselves?;)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Barca is pretty much guaranteed to finish on top of the group if score hold. Crazy if you ask me, Barca is at all time low and still Juventus could not finish on top ...
I think Juve will beat them next time

Status
Not open for further replies.