The 2020-21UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Ostad che khabara? Remember how you were blaming Bale for all of Real problem? :)
Salam ostad.
I guess ur mistaking me with someone else. I crtisized Bale in the last 2 years for lack of commitment and enthusiasm (given his huge 17 mil salary). But I never said all Real problems were because of him.
the problem of the team is that after selling someone who scores 50 goals a season for you they brought in Hazard (against Zidane will) and Vinicius. You do the math.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Salam ostad.
I guess ur mistaking me with someone else. I crtisized Bale in the last 2 years for lack of commitment and enthusiasm (given his huge 17 mil salary). But I never said all Real problems were because of him.
the problem of the team is that after selling someone who scores 50 goals a season for you they brought in Hazard (against Zidane will) and Vinicius. You do the math.
I really don't think there is "1" or "2" things you can point your finger to. CR left, but how did he do in Juve the next year? didnt win CL. So not that I had any doubt, he is a great player, but he does NOT = winning CL :) otherwise Juventus would have 2. Also remember he didnt win a single CL with Real until our TEAM got stronger.
The issue with Madrid is (in my opinion) this team is more or less the same as the one that won La Decima 6 years ago !!! (almost 7) !!! except, CR is gone!
We just dont have top notch players, Vinni is just another player, Assensio major decline, Varane poor, Modric Old, Kroos Old, Benzema Old, Hazard Dead, Tibo is just not as good as Navas or Iker and the list goes on.

You either need to be patient and give your youth a chance, go 2-3 years not winning anything and then build a team, OR buy bunch of players!
The issue is, overall dude, the quality of players just not there, I mean can you compare Neymar with Messi / CR? Mbppe ?
Who is top notch striker now? who would you buy, you have strikers who are amazing 2-3 games, then disappear and so on.

Also we have no luck, while I was a fan of Bale, I admit that xfer did NOT go as plan, but still he scored some VERY important goals, Hazard is making Kaka transfer look good and that is no easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.